Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 9/17/2003 12:11:00 PM

Finally, a great face powder that doesn’t make me look like a ghost and doesn’t cost a fortune. It works very similar to EL So Ingenious but at a third of the cost! I actually prefer SK over EL. I have pale yellow toned skin and Flesh blends perfectly with my skin. I wore it before I went to Florida for a week (pre-tan) and it matched and am now wearing it after my face tanned and it still matches! It does a pretty good job of keeping the oilies away (not perfect but close) and just gives a great finish to my foundation (and on good skin days, looks good just by itself). Highly recommend this…a superior product! Just wish it came in a larger container but it doesn’t take much on the brush to cover the entire face. I use a brush instead of the puff it comes with……both work good, though. UPDATE: Just went to buy my second container and the container is almost twice as small at the same price!!!! I can't believe Sonia is trying to rip the consumer off like this just because the product became popular. It has made me so furious, I refuse to purchase any of her products (and I even like them)!!!!!

on 2/15/2008 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is the best powder I've used in all the loose powder; I've used BE, Urban Decay and L'oreal but this powder is the best. I don't know why people think this is expensive, it's a pretty good deal compare to BE plus it works great with my Asian yellow-toned skin and the powder is so lose, makes my skin looked flawless. I used this under my Estee Lauder concealer and it looked wonderful, but if I just use the loose powder by itself then it won't do anything, which is kinda wack. But I loved how it keeps my oil at bay, I could be sweating for about 4 hours and it still doesn't look nasty, just a little shine. Overall, great product, the container is just as big as BE so you can do your swirl and tap there and it doesn't get messy.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product was ok. it made my face look nice... UNDER my makeup. this powder is so finely milled that it just didnt supply enough converage. good as a base powder but not for actual foundation. it's basically a very sheer powder that will hide your pores mayve even out everything for the most part but it just didnt do it for me. i plan to use it up however. i will continue to use it as a base and from then i will search for something else.

on 7/15/2005 9:50:00 PM

The reviewers were right. This is a great powder. Finely milled, non-irritating, great value for the money and the perfect shade for me. It also takes forever for me to finish one. However, I've noticed that the size is now smaller so it may not be as great of a deal as it used to be.

on 6/7/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is unbelievable! Gives flawless coverage (not full coverage as it lets some of your natural shine/radiance come though and I mean shine in a good way). There is no odor as far as I can tell. And the powder is very finely milled, so it goes on like silk and not splotchy whatsoever. My only complaint (and hence the 4 lippies) is that the powder gets ALL OVER the place. I tap off all the excess and yet you're still standing in a cloud of loose powder. But I can overlook this. :) continued >>

on 4/19/2004 1:00:00 PM

This is a very nice powder. Has a luminous, not matte finish - but it isn't as "glowy" as Clinique Gentle Light, which is great, b/c GL is a little too shimmery for me. I'd buy again.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This is a good powder. It blends well and the shade is good for my LLL/MMM skin color. It gets rid of shine and makes my skin appear flawless. *UPDATE* well I've decided I wouldn't repurchase this product b/c I really don't find it to be all that great compared to some others. And in all reality has probably done the worst job of keeping me shine free of all the products that I've tried.

Wow! So happy that I found this and SK Hydrotint. So inexpensive and sooo good! This goes on so light, but has great coverage. Great for all skin types! The container is small-you can NEVER find a small container for loose powder-so I can take this with me in my purse. The color works well with my tone. The only complaint I have-Why not in more colors? I also have the "naked" and found this a little too porcelin for my face (and I'm pretty pale). SK needs to come out with more colors. Can't beat the cost. I bought naked and flesh to see which would be the better color match. For both-cost of $15. I've spent just as much on expensive powders that aren't half as nice.

on 4/14/2003 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This loose powder is great! I like the simple, natural makeup look and don't wear foundation. This powder looks very nice on your skin all by itself - it evens out your skin tone and makes your face "glow". It does not make your face look cakey or orange. This shade matches my skin nicely - but I'm pretty fair. The shade selection is pretty bad and don't think girls with medium or dark skin tones would like this. I don't use the powder puff (included) to apply - I use a brush. You can purchase this only a Target stores for less than $10 ~ a smart choice!

Update...this is a little too pale for my summer skin. I also prefer pressed powder - it's less messy. Oh well, my search continues...

Update...my new HG is Lancome Photogenic Pressed Powder in Light Buff.

on 3/28/2003 8:05:00 PM

Definitely a great bargain--very silky and smooth, disappears into your skin and leaves a polished, ever so slightly satiny finish. I lucked out with a perfect color match in flesh although there are only 2 shades of this. No problems yet with breakouts.