Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/26/2004 12:41:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

The quality of this powder is the best I've tried, but it's just way too expensive for how much you pay for so little and this color doesn't suit my medium Asian skin tone.

on 9/3/2004 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This loose powder does look quite natural, however, if you apply even a little too much, you will look as though you are wearing powder. I barely use any at all and it does a great job of keeping my gel blush in place and preventing my forehead and nose from looking shiny. This has never caused me to break out. I do wish, however, that the container was a bit less messy. (This seems to be a problem with most loose powders I have tried, though.) Also, I don't use the little velour puff/pad that comes with it--I just shake a little out and apply it with a big kabuki brush. I will most likely re-purchase this when I run out, which probably won't be for a couple years. UPDATE 10/2005: I have hardly used this since my initial review. I rarely wear makeup and when I do, I find that loose powders (or powders, in general, really) just look like powder sitting atop the skin (no matter the brush I use to apply it, etc.). This isn't a terrible product, but I don't know that I'll be repurchasing it, as I still have most of a jar left and I just don't use powder these days (with the now and then exception of my Bonne Bell powder bronzer).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It was okay. I still like my Laura Mercier Translusent Powder the best. :-)

on 3/13/2003 12:20:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I have pale gold indian skin & this stuff is great in the winter for my skin tone for every day. Its probably too light for summer (I tan a bit) - I'd love to see a few more shades available. Beautiful light texture & coverage on its own - I also mix it to thin out my prescriptives custom blend which is a perfect color match, but not the lightest finish. Really inexpensive for the fabulous quality & nice packaging (my prescriptives plastic drum ALWAYS cracks & costs 5 times as much).