Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

3.0

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

this product was ok. it made my face look nice... UNDER my makeup. this powder is so finely milled that it just didnt supply enough converage. good as a base powder but not for actual foundation. it's basically a very sheer powder that will hide your pores mayve even out everything for the most part but it just didnt do it for me. i plan to use it up however. i will continue to use it as a base and from then i will search for something else.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I'm dissapointed this loose powder did not work for me! =( The color match was ok, but it really didn't seem to go on sheerly, like it must have for the other reviewers. It didnt seem to help keep my makeup on any longer than normal, either. I'm curious about trying Laura Merciers powder because this just didn't cut it.