Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.6

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 2/15/2008 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This powder is the best powder I've used in all the loose powder; I've used BE, Urban Decay and L'oreal but this powder is the best. I don't know why people think this is expensive, it's a pretty good deal compare to BE plus it works great with my Asian yellow-toned skin and the powder is so lose, makes my skin looked flawless. I used this under my Estee Lauder concealer and it looked wonderful, but if I just use the loose powder by itself then it won't do anything, which is kinda wack. But I loved how it keeps my oil at bay, I could be sweating for about 4 hours and it still doesn't look nasty, just a little shine. Overall, great product, the container is just as big as BE so you can do your swirl and tap there and it doesn't get messy.

on 5/31/2005 1:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have oily medium Asian toned skin and this powder kept my difficult skin matte and but it didn't match my skin tone as well as i would have liked. This was my first time buying this brand and I am very satisfied with the results. I use the powder over my Bobbi Brown smooth skin foundation in Natural 04, which had the tendency to make me skin look shinny after a very hours.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This powder is literally "lighter than air" and provides a gorgeous satiny finish. If coverage is what you're after, you probably won't be happy with this, but it does a great job of controlling oil while still looking natural. I have medium skin with golden tones (NC 30) and this powder blends beautifully and "disappears" on my face (a definite must for me!) Lots of people complain about the packaging, but I really like the screw-top lid, which is deep enough to catch stray powder from your brush and travels really well.

on 9/10/2004 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Really enjoyed how fine milled it seemed. I enjoyed how it covered. I like that is was almost free from sent. I enjoyed using this .

on 5/20/2003 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is my powder that I use when I don't wear no foundation. It gives my skin a nice matte finish which is what I love. I also like to use it over my SK hydro tint. It gives it a oerfect touch.

The color is perfect for me. Not to light or too dark.