Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 30-35
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Almay Luxury Loose Powder but was curious to try this SK one. The color was a little too dark for me but the other option seemed so white. I wish they made a translucent color. Anyway, my powder did not come w/ any sponge/puff to apply the powder, so I had to buy one. I wouldn't buy this again, only because I think the Almay is so much better in color selection, packaging, and the way the powder just disappears into my skin leaving a nice matte glow. The SK stuff was too dark and didn't seem to keep my skin matte as long as the Almay.

on 2/24/2004 11:01:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This has been my HG powder ever since it came out! The texture is fine and sets my makeup perfectly with no breakouts whatsoever.