Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 4/21/2002 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an amazing powder. It lasts a long time and looks really natural. Only $7.99 at Target. This is the best low priced powder I've tried. Also, I have found the cover to be a good magnifying mini mirror.

on 11/29/2002 7:43:00 PM

Another perfect Sonia product. it can be layered throughout the day and doesnt feel cacky nor does it fade away, shine, or do anything I dont want it to do-it also covers small blemishes, so in effect it is a super powder. This stuff beats all other powders, even Nars and at one fourth the price.

This is my first time using loose powder and SK has got me hooked. True to its name, this powder feels almost non-exsistent on my face. Flesh disappears on my skin leaving a smoothe and almost perfect surface. The powder is so fine and silky. Excellent quality and excellent price (at Target for $7.99).

I went out & tried this b/c of all the reviews on it- and I WAS NOT disappointed!!! I *LOVE* this stuff!! The texture is so nice! Extremely silky & soft- just "disappears" into my skin. Lasts nicely all day & helps keep shine away well. I used to use Clinique's loose powder a long time ago, but SK's is so much better! (& cheaper too! $7.99 at Target-you can't beat that!)I'm a PPP, & I found Flesh to work the best for me- Naked just seemed too "white" for me (maybe would work for albinos? LOL). I would think it'd be nicer if SK made some more shades- if you're not in the fair, pale, only slightly pale, or ghost white range- you're out of luck! :(

on 3/28/2003 8:05:00 PM

Definitely a great bargain--very silky and smooth, disappears into your skin and leaves a polished, ever so slightly satiny finish. I lucked out with a perfect color match in flesh although there are only 2 shades of this. No problems yet with breakouts.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This is a good basic loose powder for my purposes, which are to eliminate oil slicks in the t-zone and to allow easier blendability for my powder blushes. The powder itself is silky and pretty finely milled. I like the sheer coverage this gives me but I would prefer it if there was less shimmer. The puff that comes with it is adequate but I prefer a powder brush for a sheerer result. Unfortunately, flesh is the darkest color and it will be too light for me in the summer, I'm a MMM. It is a great deal at $7.99 and I will purchase again for use during the colder months unless I find something else with the same quality but with less shimmer.

on 4/19/2003 2:55:00 PM

Love this powder. Sets makeup beautifully and disappears right into my skin. The color is perfect and does not make the fine hairs along my jawline noticable. Perfect, I will definitely buy this again. The only thing I'd want to see is a wider range of colors.

on 4/23/2003 1:09:00 PM

I love this stuff! It's very natural looking, nice texture, great color match, sheer, just everything i wanted! Plus it's pretty decently priced! Not dirt cheap, but def worth the $10 or so it costs! Would not repurchase--I prefer my Ben Nye.

on 5/1/2003 11:53:00 AM

This powder is so wonderful...it sets makeup perfectly and never looks fake. The color is a great match for my skintone, but I'm worried that I won't be able to use it when I get my summer tan cause there's not a darker shade available (hint, hint SK!). I have oily, acne-prone skin and this is so soft but it gives a nice, healthy matte finish without being chalky. Also, it doesn't settle into crevices or accentuate flakes. This is my new HG powder!

Wow! So happy that I found this and SK Hydrotint. So inexpensive and sooo good! This goes on so light, but has great coverage. Great for all skin types! The container is small-you can NEVER find a small container for loose powder-so I can take this with me in my purse. The color works well with my tone. The only complaint I have-Why not in more colors? I also have the "naked" and found this a little too porcelin for my face (and I'm pretty pale). SK needs to come out with more colors. Can't beat the cost. I bought naked and flesh to see which would be the better color match. For both-cost of $15. I've spent just as much on expensive powders that aren't half as nice.