Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Normal age: 30-35
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Price: $

Price: $

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 1/21/2003 12:40:00 PM

I like this powder alot. I found it on this site and never tried any of her products before. I'm sort of a makeup snob and never buy stuff at drug stores so when I walked out of Target with this and the new Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation (this stuff is awesome!) I felt kinda weird. However, I'm glad I bought it...it's super fine and silky, doesn't cake, look dry, or set into lines and I'm really loving it so far! Give it a try!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Loose powder is one of those things I can't live without - even when I'm not wearing foundation, I put powder on my t-zone. Over the years I've tried many brands (MAC, Prescriptives) and always hated that I was spending so much yet couldn't stand the quality or colors of the cheaper powders. Until now. This sets my makeup and controls shine without making me look "chalky". I even love the little container it comes in its so cute and the screw on top is a stroke of genius (I can actually travel with this without fear of horrible spills). I still have to reapply pressed powder to my t-zone during the day, and during winter months this makes my cheeks sting. But, honestly, I've tried expensive powders (Becca, Laura Mercier) and had the same thing happen. I think it's just the way it goes!