Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.8

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic loose powder for being purchased at Target. Like other reviewers have stated, the packaging for this really sucks and the sifter is just inconvenient and messy. I read on another review to tape some of the holes in the sifter, in order to stop some of the powder from coming through, so I think I may have to try that. I'm NC25 for reference and was looking for a setting powder for tinted moisturizer and foundation. I have strong yellow undertones and I need something that will blend in with my yellow undertones. This product has both yellow and pink undertones, so it isn't perfect for me, but I do like the powder it self. It is finely milled and you don't need a lot to set. I don't think I will purchase this again, but for somebody else it would be perfect. I am still on the hunt for a very yellow setting powder. Will probably try Ben Nye banane powder next.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

this is actually a really, really good powder. however, if u're looking for full coverage you won't find it here as this really is "barely there" and it's really sheer, for a more natural "finish" only. i love this stuff and would swear by it (as i like to look more natural anyway) if only it had more colors. even the flesh is way to light for me and leaves a ghost like overcast.

on 4/2/2004 3:57:00 PM

So far I like this powder, but it's so small for what you pay. I do like Sonia's packaging, if it were just larger. The mirror lid is a good idea also.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Love this! Loose powder is one of those things I can't live without - even when I'm not wearing foundation, I put powder on my t-zone. Over the years I've tried many brands (MAC, Prescriptives) and always hated that I was spending so much yet couldn't stand the quality or colors of the cheaper powders. Until now. This sets my makeup and controls shine without making me look "chalky". I even love the little container it comes in its so cute and the screw on top is a stroke of genius (I can actually travel with this without fear of horrible spills). I still have to reapply pressed powder to my t-zone during the day, and during winter months this makes my cheeks sting. But, honestly, I've tried expensive powders (Becca, Laura Mercier) and had the same thing happen. I think it's just the way it goes!

This is the best powder I have ever used. Used Clinique loose forever and this beats them hands down. The color match is great. Makes my skin look velvety and natural, not powdery, nor does it settle into lines. Will definitely buy this again.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This powder is magnificent! I like to use it alone, and it gives my skin a nice natural but finished look, or as a setting powder over my foundation. In both cases, I apply it using a big velour puff (a la Laura Mercier) that I got at Sally's. I work the powder into the puff, then "rock" the powder onto my face. No powdery look, and it doesn't get into my fine lines.

on 1/21/2003 12:40:00 PM

I like this powder alot. I found it on this site and never tried any of her products before. I'm sort of a makeup snob and never buy stuff at drug stores so when I walked out of Target with this and the new Revlon Colorstay Natural foundation (this stuff is awesome!) I felt kinda weird. However, I'm glad I bought it...it's super fine and silky, doesn't cake, look dry, or set into lines and I'm really loving it so far! Give it a try!

on 4/4/2002 11:16:00 AM

This is an excellent loose powder. It's not chalky, heavy, or too dry, and it adds a slight glow to the skin. It's more beige than the Naked color, and Flesh suits my fair skin just fine. It's great for setting concealer, controlling oil, serving as a base for other makeup, etc...a really wonderful powder, especially for the price.

on 1/14/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for soooo long for the perfect powder-- and i finally found it! i love this loose powder. It is SUCH a high quality, finely-milled powder. It feels silky and smooth-- and really is just perfect!

I used to use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose powder--but i would have to blot the oil 3x or more a day.

With this powder-- i didn't have to blot once. and it still looks remarkable natural on! not at all "fake" looking. It's the only sonia product i've tried. but i'd say, out of everything in my make-up bag, THIS is the most valuable in terms of quality! :)