Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin type : Dry
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.5

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 11/16/2001 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is great. I'd put this up against the more expensive brands any day of the week! I'm not really into spending a fortune on foundations or powders (I'd much rather have expensive eyeshadows and lipsticks), so this is perfect for me, and it keeps the shine away ALL day. Very long lasting. It goes on silky and it doesn't look all powdery and cakey either.

on 2/17/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This powder applies wonderfully, it goes on so smoothly for a totally natural look.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Huge rave from me. This powder makes my skin look so good - like a natural good-like I woke up with good skin. It doesn't make my skin look powdery, mask-y, or orange. There isn't a really good selection of colors (like um, only 2 choices)but thank GOD, flesh isn't too light, dark, or orange for me. This powder is cheaper than all the others I've tried (Bobbi Brown, MAC, etc) and I love it so much more.

on 6/7/2004 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This product is unbelievable! Gives flawless coverage (not full coverage as it lets some of your natural shine/radiance come though and I mean shine in a good way). There is no odor as far as I can tell. And the powder is very finely milled, so it goes on like silk and not splotchy whatsoever. My only complaint (and hence the 4 lippies) is that the powder gets ALL OVER the place. I tap off all the excess and yet you're still standing in a cloud of loose powder. But I can overlook this. :) continued >>