Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 6/4/2001 4:51:00 PM

This is my favorite loose powder (beyond T.Cleric). This particular color is for those who have a little more color beyond the pale, porcelain princesses.
Classic color and natural. Love this better than Laura mercier also!

on 8/29/2001 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I really like this very finely milled powder. It is a great neutral color for light-to-medium skin tones. Best of all, it gives a sort of "glowy" finish rather than a matte powdery look or a shimmery look.

on 11/16/2001 9:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This stuff is great. I'd put this up against the more expensive brands any day of the week! I'm not really into spending a fortune on foundations or powders (I'd much rather have expensive eyeshadows and lipsticks), so this is perfect for me, and it keeps the shine away ALL day. Very long lasting. It goes on silky and it doesn't look all powdery and cakey either.

on 1/14/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for soooo long for the perfect powder-- and i finally found it! i love this loose powder. It is SUCH a high quality, finely-milled powder. It feels silky and smooth-- and really is just perfect!

I used to use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose powder--but i would have to blot the oil 3x or more a day.

With this powder-- i didn't have to blot once. and it still looks remarkable natural on! not at all "fake" looking. It's the only sonia product i've tried. but i'd say, out of everything in my make-up bag, THIS is the most valuable in terms of quality! :)

on 2/17/2002 11:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

This powder applies wonderfully, it goes on so smoothly for a totally natural look.

on 4/4/2002 11:16:00 AM

This is an excellent loose powder. It's not chalky, heavy, or too dry, and it adds a slight glow to the skin. It's more beige than the Naked color, and Flesh suits my fair skin just fine. It's great for setting concealer, controlling oil, serving as a base for other makeup, etc...a really wonderful powder, especially for the price.

on 4/21/2002 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This is an amazing powder. It lasts a long time and looks really natural. Only $7.99 at Target. This is the best low priced powder I've tried. Also, I have found the cover to be a good magnifying mini mirror.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have been using Almay Luxury Loose Powder but was curious to try this SK one. The color was a little too dark for me but the other option seemed so white. I wish they made a translucent color. Anyway, my powder did not come w/ any sponge/puff to apply the powder, so I had to buy one. I wouldn't buy this again, only because I think the Almay is so much better in color selection, packaging, and the way the powder just disappears into my skin leaving a nice matte glow. The SK stuff was too dark and didn't seem to keep my skin matte as long as the Almay.

on 10/5/2002 11:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HUGE RAVE!!! This finely milled powder goes on so smoothly and nicely. Doesn't ever seems to cake even if I applied it with a heavy hand. I use this after my clinique tinted sunblock and it leaves a nice flawless, a little dewy look. Flesh is a perfect match for me, a tad light at times but not blends in ater a while. The packaging is great, cute and sleek little tub with a sifter, but no puff came with mine. Price wise, comparable to other drug store brands (I suspect even cheaper than some). Quality can't be beat! FYI, I've sensitive acne-prone oily skin and I haven't reacted badly to this at all. I only have to blot after 6 hours. I can live with that. =)

on 10/29/2002 2:52:00 PM

I happily used Coty Airspun for years and one day decided, maybe there's something better out there that I'm missing out on. So after reading lots of rave reviews, decided to try out the Sonia Kashuk powder. I am extremely pleased I did. The color choice is not great, but the powder is. It is very finely milled, (made in Italy) so it's doesn't look cakey or powdery. What I absolutely love about this powder is the glow it has. It's not flat color, but not shimmery like a lot of "illuminating" products out there. There's just a perfect sheen or glow to it that will give your skin that wonderful translucent quality to it.