Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 30-35
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 10/29/2002 2:52:00 PM

I happily used Coty Airspun for years and one day decided, maybe there's something better out there that I'm missing out on. So after reading lots of rave reviews, decided to try out the Sonia Kashuk powder. I am extremely pleased I did. The color choice is not great, but the powder is. It is very finely milled, (made in Italy) so it's doesn't look cakey or powdery. What I absolutely love about this powder is the glow it has. It's not flat color, but not shimmery like a lot of "illuminating" products out there. There's just a perfect sheen or glow to it that will give your skin that wonderful translucent quality to it.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

Great product! I bought this based upon the reviews on MUA. Thanks for making me aware of this superb powder. Overall this is the best brand of loose powder I have ever used. It even beats out loose powders I have spent $30 on. This product is available at Target for only $8! Very finely milled, it just veils the skin so it looks like the powder isn't there, but makes you look like you have perfect skin. No chalky powder here! Also, this powder has no strange discernable smell, unlike many others. I have very oily skin, but this powder does a slightly better job than most at absorbing oil. I ended up buying this powder in two shades (Naked and Flesh) and blended the two to get the best match. I am fair skinned but Naked by itself was still too pale, Flesh by itself too dark. No problem there, I always custom blend my powder anyway.

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I previously reviewed this product, and gave it five lippies. What has changed so drastically to make me re-think my opinion? Well, the price recently skyrocketed from $17.50 per ounce to $71.50 per ounce. The amount of product in the container went from 0.458 oz. (13 grams) for $8 to 0.14 oz (3.9 grams) for $10. While the product itself is of top-notch, superlative quality, the two color choices are sorely lacking (Naked is too light for most and Flesh is too dark for most), and now the price has skyrocketed overnight, placing itself out of reach in the long term. Sure, you might buy this powder once (be sure to buy both colors because you'll likely have to mix). To continue using this powder, my per year cost would be at least $200, and likely more! This product is no longer the affordable luxury it once was.