Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by skin tone : Medium age: 25-29
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

1 review

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

This is a fantastic loose powder for being purchased at Target. Like other reviewers have stated, the packaging for this really sucks and the sifter is just inconvenient and messy. I read on another review to tape some of the holes in the sifter, in order to stop some of the powder from coming through, so I think I may have to try that. I'm NC25 for reference and was looking for a setting powder for tinted moisturizer and foundation. I have strong yellow undertones and I need something that will blend in with my yellow undertones. This product has both yellow and pink undertones, so it isn't perfect for me, but I do like the powder it self. It is finely milled and you don't need a lot to set. I don't think I will purchase this again, but for somebody else it would be perfect. I am still on the hunt for a very yellow setting powder. Will probably try Ben Nye banane powder next.