Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 19-24
Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.3

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this at Target because I wanted a mineral like powder for the summer. This is a great buy! It's affordable and a high quality product. The powder is light, does not irritate my sensitive skin at all, and there's no scent like the bare minerals line. It's a versatile product too, because I use it alone as a foundation or I use it as a setting powder. I'm so glad I don't have to spend money on the bare minerals foundation when I can get this!!

on 3/26/2005 12:55:00 AM

This stuff is kind of expensive for low end and for the measly amount you get at $10 . . . but itís comparable to any high end loose powder. First off, Iíve never used a powder so finely milled and soft. It just disappears onto my face to set foundation and minimize shine. Secondly, itís a perfect skin tone match for a variety of tones. No chalkiness about it! And what I like is the ever-so-subtle touch of shimmer in the powder to add a realistic sheen to the face! I hate completely matte powders that impart a ďdoneĒ look on my face. When it comes to skin make up, I prefer realistic and light. I am glad to have bought this lovely product!

on 12/22/2004 1:27:00 AM

This light weight powder feels nice and looks lovely. I am a NW20 (FFF) and this was a perfect match for my face. The powder is fine milled and goes on easily with my SK powder brush - what a combo! It does not look blotchy on my face and it lasts throughout the day (which is a plus because I do not like to apply the "face" part of my m/u throughout the day). It does not settle into the little fine lines I have. And, the best part is that it is the first loose powder I have found that actually matches my skin tone - others turn my face orange or make me look sickly ...... This stuff works great even when I don't want to wear foundation ... leaves my skin silky smooth and flawless in appearance. This layered over my foundation makes for a perfect appearing complexion! There is nothing special about the packaging. It is cute with the typical silver lid that SK uses. I purchased this in January and still have about half of it left ... which means that if I only spend $10 every 6 - 10 months than I feel like I got a deal!!!

on 3/8/2003 1:21:00 PM

Finely milled and airy light, this powder imparts a soft matte finish without looking chalky or powdery. Flesh was the wrong choice for my NC15-ish skin. It's not terribly dark but just the slightest bit too yellow to look completely natural. Would go for Naked next time. As for controlling shine, I actually find I like my NYC Translucent Loose Powder better for this purpose, but the SK leaves a more natural finish.