Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

Sonia Kashuk barely there loose powder in flesh

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Naked & Flesh: Contains: Talc, Ethylene/Methacrylate Copolymer, Polyperfuoromethylisopropyl Ether, Calcium Stearate, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Butylparaben, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT. May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Bismuth Oxychloride, Chromium Oxide, Chromium Hydroxide, Red 30 Lake, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

The container is small, and difficult to work with, powder gets everywhere, and it caused breakouts after only two times. I noticed the pores on my nose looked large and strange after using this. Returning it!

Recently tried Merle Norman Luxiva Flawless Finish powder and that stuff is amazing!

on 12/22/2004 1:27:00 AM

This light weight powder feels nice and looks lovely. I am a NW20 (FFF) and this was a perfect match for my face. The powder is fine milled and goes on easily with my SK powder brush - what a combo! It does not look blotchy on my face and it lasts throughout the day (which is a plus because I do not like to apply the "face" part of my m/u throughout the day). It does not settle into the little fine lines I have. And, the best part is that it is the first loose powder I have found that actually matches my skin tone - others turn my face orange or make me look sickly ...... This stuff works great even when I don't want to wear foundation ... leaves my skin silky smooth and flawless in appearance. This layered over my foundation makes for a perfect appearing complexion! There is nothing special about the packaging. It is cute with the typical silver lid that SK uses. I purchased this in January and still have about half of it left ... which means that if I only spend $10 every 6 - 10 months than I feel like I got a deal!!!

Color: ummm, Hard to say... Soft Beige tint?

Texture: Very finely milled, goes on silky smooth without allowing oil to appear. Leaves my complexion supple. Does not settle into fine lines.

Lasting Power: Excellent.

Scent: None.

This is my HG Loose Powder for Summer. In the colder months I use "Naked". Absolute best loose powder I've ever tried. It dissapears into your skin- yet works like a champ. I use it on my t-zone & under my eyes. I love Sonia Kashuk & she deserves every dollar she gets from me! (MMM dk red/green)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

goes on very light...beautiful angelic feel. soft. good value!

on 1/14/2002 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I have been looking for soooo long for the perfect powder-- and i finally found it! i love this loose powder. It is SUCH a high quality, finely-milled powder. It feels silky and smooth-- and really is just perfect!

I used to use Maybelline's Shine Free Loose powder--but i would have to blot the oil 3x or more a day.

With this powder-- i didn't have to blot once. and it still looks remarkable natural on! not at all "fake" looking. It's the only sonia product i've tried. but i'd say, out of everything in my make-up bag, THIS is the most valuable in terms of quality! :)