4.2

price range

Reviews

2.0

3 months ago

I got a huge tub of this as a gift. The actual formula of it is awesome. But the scent is so overwhelmingly strong that I can’t wear it! I wish they made an unscented version.

About reviewer (385 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

1.0

8 months ago

I had a sample pouch of this lotion that I tried out by rubbing it into my feet. Feet grew ferociously itchy and stayed itchy for the rest of the day despite an oral antihistamine, washing my feet, and rubbing antihistamine cream between my toes. I don't know which ingredient set off my skin, but I'm not touching this lotion again.

About reviewer (94 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

10 months ago

Love this so much! It smells like peaches and I love that. I don’t moisturize with it, I use it as a perfume. I try to avoid fragrances when it comes to Moisturizing, but for just a little on the neck, it’s amazing. The smell lasts for hours too. This is an HG of mine. I also buy the smaller version so I can put it in my purse. It’s cheaper if you are concerned about the size or even trying it. Get the small version to try. I did and I wasn’t disappointed. Whoever created this scent should be thanked lol. I love it that much.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

2 years ago

I adore this product. It’s thick, creamy and moisturising - but it’s smell is what makes it so amazing! ..Actually Makes me want to moisturise. It’s A sweet, feminine, peachy smell that lingers for ages. Wear it under perfume and it complements the fragrance and helps it last all day. Love the packaging. So funky and retro. I got mine in the big 500ml upright container with the pump. Purchased it on my holiday in America last year for I think US $8-12 ? A year has past since then, and even with regular use it’s still going strong! So glad it’s now available at Mecca in New Zealand, when this runs out I will repurchase.

About reviewer (35 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGray

2 years ago

I got this product as a gift in a Soap & Glory gift set. This body butter is nice and moisturizing, but I have a hard time getting past its STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG scent. I put it on at 5:00am today before work and at 1:00pm I can still smell it (which is not a good thing, in my opinion). I think I will need to try a different S&G product with a less...headstrong...scent.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBlond

3 years ago

I love this scent! It lingers all day and smells sooo heavenly. Clean and gorgeous. I don't think it would bother other people. I love how moisturizing this cream is & And it doesn't break me out. I layer it with the shower gel & body spray.

About reviewer (239 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

3 years ago

I ALWAYS get a ton of compliments when I use this because of its fragrance! It's lingers and smells so good that people have literally stopped me in the street to ask me, and I usually only rub a little on my neck and arms not even on my whole body. Not only does this smell amazing for a long time, but it leaves your skin buttery soft, my elbows and hands have never been smoother. The price is a little steep but this tub will last you a long time. The texture is creamy, comparable to the Body Shops body butters, it absorbs into your skin quickly, leaving it smooth, silky and glowing. Would recommend to those whose like floral scents.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

3 years ago

This body butter feels and smells so luxurious and is not greasy at all. It goes on very smooth and absorbs well (not incredibly fast, but quick enough that it doesn't leave my legs feeling oily or goopy.) It leaves my skin feeling silky. I use the companion lotion most of the time, but every few days I use the butter for an extra boost of moisture. This is an excellent product for the price, especially if you like fancy-smelling and elegant feeling body products.

About reviewer (564 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

2.0

3 years ago

I have extremely dry skin which this product is designed for. I did not find this product to be moisturizing enough. I had to load lots of layers on to get moisture. I will say my skin did not get greasy from this. I also really like the scent. This is a really expensive, runny, not very moisturizing lotion at best. Because I had to put so many layers on, the product ends up flaking off. I will not be buying another soap and glory product.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

3 years ago

Love the consistency. It moisturizes without leaving you greasy or shiny. My skin feels so soft! I personally really enjoy soap and glory scents. I have the Clean on Me body wash which smells the same. Together you get long lasting scent!

About reviewer (34 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Not Sure