Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.2

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My go to smell. It's amazing

on 5/17/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The smell! I couldn't figure out why I smelled like pepper mixed with old lady. I thought it was my deodorant. Definitely throwing the half a bottle I have left away.

To Read all 212 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Sigh...I'm in love.

I heard a lot about Soap & Glory from YouTubers and went to Ulta needing a new shower gel and scrub and saw they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on S&G, so why not give it a go?! The packaging is kitschy-cute and I love the whole pink-ness of S&G.

Upon first use I immediately loved the smell. It's strong, but doesn't overpower. I can smell it on my clothes but if I want to wear a perfume the scent of the cream doesn't try to overpower anything else I wear. The butter itself is so creamy and a little goes a long way. If I use it at night I wake up with soft and supple skin, it's really lovely. I like to use this along with my trusted Amlactin and I have quite possibly the softest, smoothest, most moisturized skin of my entire life. It's really a great body butter for dry skin, I can tell it works versus so many other brands that I just think are more concerned with scents and not effectiveness (enter Body Shop and Bath & Body Works here...).

Overall I really loved this body butter. The smell is so wonderful, the butter itself is effective and a joy to use. I took a lippie off only because nothing can replace my Amlactin, so it's not HG status. But I will definitely be buying this again!

on 4/1/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This body butter is amazing. Have been using it for years. Great for dry skin and smells amazing. The scent reminds me of Chanel coco mademoiselle! For the price I think this is a suburb quality body butter.

Wow! I am on a super budget and often find myself going after only things on clearance if it's something I have never tried before, because I get scared of wasting the little spending money I have. I stumbled upon a Soap and Glory gift set in Goodwill, guess someone got it for a gift and didn't want it... WOW! I am not afraid to spend my money on this body butter and am already planning to get some as soon as I run out.

The smell is amazing. Very clean, and almost an "original" scent. It's not overly flowery like many are, and it's not so "clean" that it has a linen smell. I think it's a great every day smell, as I only use the stronger stuff occasionally.

I'm not an ingredient reader, but I will say my skin is extremely sensitive. The biggest test for any product I have is whether it hurts to put it on my legs after I shave or not. Most scented stuff turns my hair follicies red, and makes my skin blotchy and painfully irritated. Not The Righteous Butter! I just put it on directly after shaving and my skin feels awesome and smooth, and there's no red bumps and no pain.

I love it and I definitely suggest it to anyone who may be on the fence about trying it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The scent is truly amazing and totally addictive. I love their shower gel as well.

this body butter is amazing. I get dry elbows from leaning on them most of the day, and this moisturises my skin so well. It's thick but sinks in quickly. The smell is amazing, too!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I hate lotion. I can't be bothered to apply lotion after the shower, but this product is a game changer

I love using this! The body butter is thick, but really easy to rub in. I feel like my legs are super moisturized once I'm done. and even when I'm done applying it...I want more! lol
I think it smells amazingggg! Once of the best parts about it!!! It smells like perfume. But I can see how some people would not like it, and the scent definitely lingers, so be sure you like it!!

I like this a lot more than the body shop's body butter because this one doesn't feel greasy or oily. it's truly a thick cream
It's also easy to find on sale. Definitely try it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love love love the products from this company. Most body butters that contain Shea butter use a much smaller percentage of that key ingredient but soap and glory does include a high percentage. This body butter is comparable in quality to L'Occitane, but it's much much cheaper!!! And it smells better! I will definitely continue to repurchase this product every time I run out!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I adore this! My legs get very itchy and dry after shaving and this works great! Very moisturising and the smell is amazing- like miss Dior cherie! Love it!