Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous ButterSoap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.2

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 1/28/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have extremely dry skin which this product is designed for. I did not find this product to be moisturizing enough. I had to load lots of layers on to get moisture. I will say my skin did not get greasy from this. I also really like the scent.

This is a really expensive, runny, not very moisturizing lotion at best. Because I had to put so many layers on, the product ends up flaking off. I will not be buying another soap and glory product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love the consistency. It moisturizes without leaving you greasy or shiny. My skin feels so soft! I personally really enjoy soap and glory scents. I have the Clean on Me body wash which smells the same. Together you get long lasting scent!

Really moisturizing, luxurious and yummy smelling body butter. A classic!

on 12/13/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A classic product from the Soap & Glory range that I always end up returning to. This body butter is extremely thick and moisturising, I apply it only at night as it is very thick, (I use the Sugar Crush body lotion in the morning ). This helps keep my dry skin at bay and the smell lasts on your skin for a good few hours. It also smells just like Miss Dior perfume.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice thick body butter, wanted to like it but the smell is just awful. It's the most overpowering citrus and pepper scent mixed in with cheap perfume. Don't listen to those who say it's a nice light smell, it's not. It gets into your clothes and stays on your skin m all day. You will end up smelling bad by the end of the day. The cream itself feels sticky once applied, but my clothes take that feeling away after a while.

on 10/28/2016 12:11:00 PM

This is my first S&G purchase and it is exactly what I was looking for when I wanted a body butter. It moisturises well, isn't greasy, and has a very luxurious scent. The consistency is that of cream cheese.

The downsides are that the scent might feel a little strong for a bodybutter. And it's a little difficult to spread in the cold winters since its quite thick already.

Overall, the price is wonderfully affordable and I love the fancy packaging. I'm a fan:3

on 9/20/2016 10:08:00 AM

This has been my go to moisturizer for 7 years!

Firstly the smell is amazing : rose, bergamot and musk- this layers so so well under any perfume, but even wearing this alone people have told me I smell great.

After having my daughter, I become prone to developing dermatitis on my abdomen. Certain, actually many products will cause eczema like rashes around my belly button.

I can't use Jason body wash products any longer, any bath and bodyworks, I had a j'adore body lotion I had to throw away....

Thankfully I can still use soap and glory products!! I use the clean on me body wash and the righteous body butter

Amazing smell and works on my sensitive and tenpermental skin- what more can I ask for!

I'm going to be the one to go against the grain here and give a negative review of this product. I bought the sample size at Walgreen's for $4.

First of all, the smell makes me sick. It's very heavy, fruity, and overpoweringly sweet. I kept smelling it on myself and it was nauseating.

It really doesn't perform as well as other products I've tried. On my body, after application it feels sticky, which I really don't like. It can't compare to Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, which leaves no stickiness and makes my skin feel like velvet. So to use it up, I'm using it as a hand cream. Again, it's not that great. For a little while following application, my hands feel moisturized, but they quickly start feeling dry again. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture (in the tube) is much cheaper and 100% better for long-lasting, effective moisturization.

I'll stick with my two gold standards, the Josie Maran cream and the Vaseline cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My go to smell. It's amazing

on 5/17/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The smell! I couldn't figure out why I smelled like pepper mixed with old lady. I thought it was my deodorant. Definitely throwing the half a bottle I have left away.