Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous ButterSoap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.3

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I adore this product. It’s thick, creamy and moisturising - but it’s smell is what makes it so amazing! ..Actually Makes me want to moisturise. It’s A sweet, feminine, peachy smell that lingers for ages. Wear it under perfume and it complements the fragrance and helps it last all day.

Love the packaging. So funky and retro. I got mine in the big 500ml upright container with the pump. Purchased it on my holiday in America last year for I think US $8-12 ? A year has past since then, and even with regular use it’s still going strong! So glad it’s now available at Mecca in New Zealand, when this runs out I will repurchase.

on 11/13/2017 2:15:00 PM

I got this product as a gift in a Soap & Glory gift set. This body butter is nice and moisturizing, but I have a hard time getting past its STROOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG scent. I put it on at 5:00am today before work and at 1:00pm I can still smell it (which is not a good thing, in my opinion). I think I will need to try a different S&G product with a less...headstrong...scent.

on 8/26/2017 11:25:00 PM

I love this scent! It lingers all day and smells sooo heavenly. Clean and gorgeous. I don't think it would bother other people. I love how moisturizing this cream is & And it doesn't break me out. I layer it with the shower gel & body spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I ALWAYS get a ton of compliments when I use this because of its fragrance! It's lingers and smells so good that people have literally stopped me in the street to ask me, and I usually only rub a little on my neck and arms not even on my whole body. Not only does this smell amazing for a long time, but it leaves your skin buttery soft, my elbows and hands have never been smoother.

The price is a little steep but this tub will last you a long time. The texture is creamy, comparable to the Body Shops body butters, it absorbs into your skin quickly, leaving it smooth, silky and glowing.

Would recommend to those whose like floral scents.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This body butter feels and smells so luxurious and is not greasy at all. It goes on very smooth and absorbs well (not incredibly fast, but quick enough that it doesn't leave my legs feeling oily or goopy.) It leaves my skin feeling silky. I use the companion lotion most of the time, but every few days I use the butter for an extra boost of moisture. This is an excellent product for the price, especially if you like fancy-smelling and elegant feeling body products.

on 1/28/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have extremely dry skin which this product is designed for. I did not find this product to be moisturizing enough. I had to load lots of layers on to get moisture. I will say my skin did not get greasy from this. I also really like the scent.

This is a really expensive, runny, not very moisturizing lotion at best. Because I had to put so many layers on, the product ends up flaking off. I will not be buying another soap and glory product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love the consistency. It moisturizes without leaving you greasy or shiny. My skin feels so soft! I personally really enjoy soap and glory scents. I have the Clean on Me body wash which smells the same. Together you get long lasting scent!

Really moisturizing, luxurious and yummy smelling body butter. A classic!

on 12/13/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A classic product from the Soap & Glory range that I always end up returning to. This body butter is extremely thick and moisturising, I apply it only at night as it is very thick, (I use the Sugar Crush body lotion in the morning ). This helps keep my dry skin at bay and the smell lasts on your skin for a good few hours. It also smells just like Miss Dior perfume.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice thick body butter, wanted to like it but the smell is just awful. It's the most overpowering citrus and pepper scent mixed in with cheap perfume. Don't listen to those who say it's a nice light smell, it's not. It gets into your clothes and stays on your skin m all day. You will end up smelling bad by the end of the day. The cream itself feels sticky once applied, but my clothes take that feeling away after a while.

Popular Lotions / Creams