Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous ButterSoap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.2

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice thick body butter, wanted to like it but the smell is just awful. It's the most overpowering citrus and pepper scent mixed in with cheap perfume. Don't listen to those who say it's a nice light smell, it's not. It gets into your clothes and stays on your skin m all day. You will end up smelling bad by the end of the day. The cream itself feels sticky once applied, but my clothes take that feeling away after a while.

on 10/28/2016 12:11:00 PM

This is my first S&G purchase and it is exactly what I was looking for when I wanted a body butter. It moisturises well, isn't greasy, and has a very luxurious scent. The consistency is that of cream cheese.

The downsides are that the scent might feel a little strong for a bodybutter. And it's a little difficult to spread in the cold winters since its quite thick already.

Overall, the price is wonderfully affordable and I love the fancy packaging. I'm a fan:3

on 9/20/2016 10:08:00 AM

This has been my go to moisturizer for 7 years!

Firstly the smell is amazing : rose, bergamot and musk- this layers so so well under any perfume, but even wearing this alone people have told me I smell great.

After having my daughter, I become prone to developing dermatitis on my abdomen. Certain, actually many products will cause eczema like rashes around my belly button.

I can't use Jason body wash products any longer, any bath and bodyworks, I had a j'adore body lotion I had to throw away....

Thankfully I can still use soap and glory products!! I use the clean on me body wash and the righteous body butter

Amazing smell and works on my sensitive and tenpermental skin- what more can I ask for!

I'm going to be the one to go against the grain here and give a negative review of this product. I bought the sample size at Walgreen's for $4.

First of all, the smell makes me sick. It's very heavy, fruity, and overpoweringly sweet. I kept smelling it on myself and it was nauseating.

It really doesn't perform as well as other products I've tried. On my body, after application it feels sticky, which I really don't like. It can't compare to Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil, which leaves no stickiness and makes my skin feel like velvet. So to use it up, I'm using it as a hand cream. Again, it's not that great. For a little while following application, my hands feel moisturized, but they quickly start feeling dry again. Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Moisture (in the tube) is much cheaper and 100% better for long-lasting, effective moisturization.

I'll stick with my two gold standards, the Josie Maran cream and the Vaseline cream.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

My go to smell. It's amazing

on 5/17/2016 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The smell! I couldn't figure out why I smelled like pepper mixed with old lady. I thought it was my deodorant. Definitely throwing the half a bottle I have left away.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Sigh...I'm in love.

I heard a lot about Soap & Glory from YouTubers and went to Ulta needing a new shower gel and scrub and saw they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on S&G, so why not give it a go?! The packaging is kitschy-cute and I love the whole pink-ness of S&G.

Upon first use I immediately loved the smell. It's strong, but doesn't overpower. I can smell it on my clothes but if I want to wear a perfume the scent of the cream doesn't try to overpower anything else I wear. The butter itself is so creamy and a little goes a long way. If I use it at night I wake up with soft and supple skin, it's really lovely. I like to use this along with my trusted Amlactin and I have quite possibly the softest, smoothest, most moisturized skin of my entire life. It's really a great body butter for dry skin, I can tell it works versus so many other brands that I just think are more concerned with scents and not effectiveness (enter Body Shop and Bath & Body Works here...).

Overall I really loved this body butter. The smell is so wonderful, the butter itself is effective and a joy to use. I took a lippie off only because nothing can replace my Amlactin, so it's not HG status. But I will definitely be buying this again!

on 4/1/2016 10:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This body butter is amazing. Have been using it for years. Great for dry skin and smells amazing. The scent reminds me of Chanel coco mademoiselle! For the price I think this is a suburb quality body butter.

Wow! I am on a super budget and often find myself going after only things on clearance if it's something I have never tried before, because I get scared of wasting the little spending money I have. I stumbled upon a Soap and Glory gift set in Goodwill, guess someone got it for a gift and didn't want it... WOW! I am not afraid to spend my money on this body butter and am already planning to get some as soon as I run out.

The smell is amazing. Very clean, and almost an "original" scent. It's not overly flowery like many are, and it's not so "clean" that it has a linen smell. I think it's a great every day smell, as I only use the stronger stuff occasionally.

I'm not an ingredient reader, but I will say my skin is extremely sensitive. The biggest test for any product I have is whether it hurts to put it on my legs after I shave or not. Most scented stuff turns my hair follicies red, and makes my skin blotchy and painfully irritated. Not The Righteous Butter! I just put it on directly after shaving and my skin feels awesome and smooth, and there's no red bumps and no pain.

I love it and I definitely suggest it to anyone who may be on the fence about trying it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The scent is truly amazing and totally addictive. I love their shower gel as well.