Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter

Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter
Soap & Glory The Righteous ButterSoap & Glory The Righteous Butter

4.2

Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Geraniol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Rosa Moschata Seed Oil, Peg-100 Stearate, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Glyceryl lymethacrylate, Phenoxyethanol, Dipropylene Glycol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Methylparaben, Carbomer, Propylene Glycol, Aqua (Water), Ethylparaben, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Potassium Hydroxide, BHT, Linalool, Benzyl Salicylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tetrasodium EDTA, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citral, Propylparaben, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium Edta, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil

on 8/26/2017 11:25:00 PM

I love this scent! It lingers all day and smells sooo heavenly. Clean and gorgeous. I don't think it would bother other people. I love how moisturizing this cream is & And it doesn't break me out. I layer it with the shower gel & body spray.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

I ALWAYS get a ton of compliments when I use this because of its fragrance! It's lingers and smells so good that people have literally stopped me in the street to ask me, and I usually only rub a little on my neck and arms not even on my whole body. Not only does this smell amazing for a long time, but it leaves your skin buttery soft, my elbows and hands have never been smoother.

The price is a little steep but this tub will last you a long time. The texture is creamy, comparable to the Body Shops body butters, it absorbs into your skin quickly, leaving it smooth, silky and glowing.

Would recommend to those whose like floral scents.

on 1/28/2017 7:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have extremely dry skin which this product is designed for. I did not find this product to be moisturizing enough. I had to load lots of layers on to get moisture. I will say my skin did not get greasy from this. I also really like the scent.

This is a really expensive, runny, not very moisturizing lotion at best. Because I had to put so many layers on, the product ends up flaking off. I will not be buying another soap and glory product.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Love the consistency. It moisturizes without leaving you greasy or shiny. My skin feels so soft! I personally really enjoy soap and glory scents. I have the Clean on Me body wash which smells the same. Together you get long lasting scent!

Really moisturizing, luxurious and yummy smelling body butter. A classic!

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This body butter feels and smells so luxurious and is not greasy at all. It goes on very smooth and absorbs well (not incredibly fast, but quick enough that it doesn't leave my legs feeling oily or goopy.) It leaves my skin feeling silky. I use the companion lotion most of the time, but every few days I use the butter for an extra boost of moisture. This is an excellent product for the price, especially if you like fancy-smelling and elegant feeling body products.

on 12/13/2016 10:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

A classic product from the Soap & Glory range that I always end up returning to. This body butter is extremely thick and moisturising, I apply it only at night as it is very thick, (I use the Sugar Crush body lotion in the morning ). This helps keep my dry skin at bay and the smell lasts on your skin for a good few hours. It also smells just like Miss Dior perfume.

on 9/20/2016 10:08:00 AM

This has been my go to moisturizer for 7 years!

Firstly the smell is amazing : rose, bergamot and musk- this layers so so well under any perfume, but even wearing this alone people have told me I smell great.

After having my daughter, I become prone to developing dermatitis on my abdomen. Certain, actually many products will cause eczema like rashes around my belly button.

I can't use Jason body wash products any longer, any bath and bodyworks, I had a j'adore body lotion I had to throw away....

Thankfully I can still use soap and glory products!! I use the clean on me body wash and the righteous body butter

Amazing smell and works on my sensitive and tenpermental skin- what more can I ask for!

on 10/28/2016 12:11:00 PM

This is my first S&G purchase and it is exactly what I was looking for when I wanted a body butter. It moisturises well, isn't greasy, and has a very luxurious scent. The consistency is that of cream cheese.

The downsides are that the scent might feel a little strong for a bodybutter. And it's a little difficult to spread in the cold winters since its quite thick already.

Overall, the price is wonderfully affordable and I love the fancy packaging. I'm a fan:3

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Nice thick body butter, wanted to like it but the smell is just awful. It's the most overpowering citrus and pepper scent mixed in with cheap perfume. Don't listen to those who say it's a nice light smell, it's not. It gets into your clothes and stays on your skin m all day. You will end up smelling bad by the end of the day. The cream itself feels sticky once applied, but my clothes take that feeling away after a while.