Filtered by hair type : Wavy
MAD Minerals Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse

Isododecane,polyethylene cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenyl trimethicone, methicone, propylene carbonate, lecithin, barium sulfate, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, utylparaben, BHT. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love MAD minerals gel liners, for their long lasting quality, intensity, and for the fact I can put them on my water line. This color is a dark brown one, and goes beautyfully with any daily makeup. I use this one a lot and really happy with it!

on 6/12/2010 12:51:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

If you're on the lookout for no smudge, long lasting dark brown gel liner, this is it, ladies. On my dark skin this shows true dark brown, which is what I'm looking for and the best part is no smudge on my oily lids . I even use it right under my waterline and no smudge, no fadding whatsoever. This gel liners from mad is absolutely awesome, for the quality itself, I say the price is cheap.

on 6/27/2008 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Chocolate Mousse is a dark brown-black color with a fairly matte finish. Normally I prefer more of a medium brown eyeliner and at first I was worried that this would be too dark and too harsh for an everyday look for me. (I have blue eyes, blonde hair, and very pale skin.) However, this color has really grown on me and now I usually wear it a few times a week! It can still be fairly subtle if applied in a thin line close to the lashes, or apply more thickly for a dramatic look!

In general, all of these gel liners are a great quality. I prefer to apply them with an angle brush, but a flat liner or thin eyeliner brush would also work. All the ones I've tried are very long-lasting, the only way to take them off is with eye mu remover!

on 11/22/2007 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow, this baby smooths on like buttah! Very creamy, easy to work with, lasts all day. What's not to love? The perfect deep brown cream liner.

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I'm SO GLAD I didn't spend $14++ for a dark brown gel liner! Chocolate Mousse is perfect!!! No red tones whatsoever, just a smooth DARK brown; wonderful for very natural "I'm not wearing makeup" looks to dramatic full-on winged lines. Applies like butta, lasts all day, got it for $7.19 with MAD's summer sales (originally sells for $14)!!! This is also a perfect base shade for wet-lining over with gold, red, and/or green sparkly pigments! FABULOUS makeup find!!! www.madminerals.org