Filtered by hair type : Other

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Isododecane,polyethylene cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenyl trimethicone, methicone, propylene carbonate, lecithin, barium sulfate, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, utylparaben, BHT. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide

on 7/23/2012 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I like this mascara but not "love" it. But this is sooooo good and it doesn't smudge AT ALL. I wear contacts and my eyes are constantly itchy and I always rub the corner of my eyes, and it doesn't smudge! Also it lasts soooo long, about more than 8 hours and I don't even use primer. (I ran out of my UD primer potion.. This is sooo sad)
It's really pigmented and easy to apply. Just remember you need to you a decent eyeliner brush to apply this perfectly. Angled brush is the best. When I first started using gel eyeliners, I used cheap-greasy-unbranded brush I found at the mall and it just doesn't work at all. Smudge everywhere.
So, since especially this products doesn't come with brush, I highly recommend you to buy a decent brush before when you decide to buy gel liners.
Overall, I like this, but it's on my 2nd since I love my Wet N Wild gel liners. I'm a big fan of gel liners but since I can't afford Bobbi Brown or MAC, this and WNW are my options but they're so great! I will use this as an emergency for my WNW gel liners.

Chocolate Mousse is just as much a staple eyeliner color to me as black. The shade goes on smooth, soft and pigmented...and stays that way on me. The color is matte brown-black after applied.