Filtered by skin type : Oily
MAD Minerals Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse

Isododecane,polyethylene cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenyl trimethicone, methicone, propylene carbonate, lecithin, barium sulfate, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, utylparaben, BHT. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love MAD minerals gel liners, for their long lasting quality, intensity, and for the fact I can put them on my water line. This color is a dark brown one, and goes beautyfully with any daily makeup. I use this one a lot and really happy with it!

on 5/6/2008 5:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This comes in a cute little jar that looks small, but there's lots of product in it! The colour's a deep dark brown, almost black and it goes on very smoothly. It's totally indelible and stayed on my lids all day even though I used it without primer! And my lids get oily easily, but this eyeliner is like utterly budge-proof. Plus it's really cheap, I got it for $8.99. Love it to pieces!