Filtered by skin type : Other
MAD Minerals Indelible Waterproof Gel Eyeliner in Chocolate Mousse

Isododecane,polyethylene cyclopentasiloxane, trimethylsiloxysilicate, disteardimonium hectorite, hydrogenated polyisobutene, Phenyl trimethicone, methicone, propylene carbonate, lecithin, barium sulfate, phenoxyethanol, isopropylparaben, isobutylparaben, utylparaben, BHT. May contain mica, titanium dioxide, iron oxides, carmine, chromium oxide green, chromium hydroxide green, ferric ferrocyanide

Chocolate Mousse is just as much a staple eyeliner color to me as black. The shade goes on smooth, soft and pigmented...and stays that way on me. The color is matte brown-black after applied.

on 7/26/2008 9:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure

I love these eyeliners!! I have black cherry, chocolate mousse and peacock. Chocolate is the one I always reach for. The texture is so smooth and light, I also use and angled brush to apply it goes on so smooth. I love the dark brown it's a very rich color, I have tried some brown el that just look matte and drab. The price especially if bought on sale is a total steal compared to MAC or Stila!! The lasting power on this one seems to be much better than blach cherry and peacock.