Lancome Color Design Artist Palette Couture Warms

No Image

4.8

on 7/3/2008 1:03:00 PM

I have the contour warms of this pallette and it is really much much better than I expect. The colours are lovely and absolutely wearable even everyday or in special occasions. The colurs last all day and night. You don't need to refresh your eye make up once you wear it. The compact case is very chic, thin and has a magnet mechanism to be able to use it in your handbag. They have a colour for contouring, another for lightening or using as a base, a white to illuminate under your elbows and two fabulous green which makes my brown eyes have a green shadow. For a very very long time, this is the cosmetic product that completely make me satisfied with its quality. I will surely repurchase and will buy one for my sister, too!

on 6/17/2008 8:53:00 PM

I was excited when I received this as a gift from my mom for Christmas. I wasn't into make-up at the time and this is definitely an awesome way to try on make up besides going to the counters to ask for help because you can mess around with mixing shades. This palette also comes with a brush, but I ended up using my own brush instead. For the price, I will NOT be repurchasing this palette and also because I'd like to try other brands.

on 2/1/2008 2:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

These colors are amazing, the perfect set of warm eye shadows. I remember around Christmas time passing the Lancome counter and this palette instantly catching my eye, I was sad to know it turned out to be a whopping $70 plus tax so I passed it up. Many more trips to the mall caused me to pass it, each time wanting it. I stuck it on my want list until after the holidays and was lucky enough to get one around $30! I got brushes from Lancome that came with a mini palette of colors, which were pretty but ultimately were crap, so I was hoping these were better, and they sure are! I've only worn 3 of the 8 colors, they're beautiful. Get these!

on 11/24/2007 3:58:00 AM

There are so many looks you can pull off with this palette. The quality of the shadow is very good; goes on smooth and last all day or night. I have both the Couture Warms Palette and the Best Dressed Cools Palette and would recommend them to everyone just because they are so versatile. These also make a great gift!

on 9/17/2007 10:06:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

This palette contains eight eye shadows: two Intense colors - Strut (a shimmery forest green) and Couture (a deep, matte plum-brown); three Metallics - Designer (olive), Model (copper) and Pose (rustic gold); one Shimmer - Vue (champaigne); and two Mattes - Positive (creamy golden yellow) and Daylight (white). I'm amazed at how silky and pigmented Lancome e/s has become. Their Metallics no longer feature chunky, shedding particles of glitter, their Intense colors work beautifully as liners, and the Model, Pose and Vue shades didn't change color or look orangey on my lids. What a beautiful surprise this entire palette was for me.