Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum

Korres Wild Rose Brightening Serum
Wild Rose Brightening Serum

3.7

Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Pentylene Glycol, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Diglycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Acrylates Copolymer, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, PEG-32, Panthenol, Palmitoyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phospholipids, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Fragrance (parfum), Rosa Canina Fruit Extract, Glyceryl Acrylate/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Echinacea Purpurea Extract, PEG-8, Adansonia Digitata Fruit Extract, Phytic Acid, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Amorphophallus Konjac Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycine, Sorbitol, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Alcohol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Pyrus Cydonia Fruit Extract, Copper Tripeptide-1 , Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Didnt work for me,but it absorbs fast without any residues. The magnolia bark serum is much better and more hydrating,it really plumps your skin.

on 3/10/2017 7:51:00 PM

I've been blown away with this product.
It's been barely a week of using it, and already my complexion is the smoothest it's ever been. New and old acne scars have healed and faded in record time.
I did wake up with swollen eyes the first day after, but I've been avoiding getting the serum overly close to them ever since and it's been fine.
So, overall, I'm extremely satisfied. 10/10

Lightweight and fast absorbing. Heavy rose scent which I have now gotten used to. I don't feel like it does much for my skin so I wouldn't repurchase again.

on 2/8/2015 2:38:00 PM

That's a nice product. I haven't used other serums to compare it but I know I enjoyed this product. It comes packaged in an airless pump so it doesn't oxidize. You easily get the right amount, it spreads nicely and it absorbs fastly without oiliness. I was using it pm before my vitamin a cream and I think it did a great job moisturising and even calming the skin in the case I had picked my pores(oops). Its scent is the same as the whole wild rose line which I like but may be strong for others. What I liked the most is that I noticed my complexion getting brighter and more even. Dark spots from old breakouts started clearing out! I even repurchased once but I am now experimenting with diy vitamin c serum for the same effects although I miss how pampering using the korres serum felt.

I've been using this serum for 1 month. Right away I noticed that my skin is smoother and more supple. After a couple weeks I see a brighter more even skin tone . It seems to clear my hormonal breakouts as well. If I have a few small breakouts, I notice by morning they are greatly diminished if not gone. I have read some reviews about the fragrance of this serum. I personally love the rose fragrance. It doesn't linger and doesn't irritate my skin. The $45 price tag seems very reasonable for the quality and size of this product. I have used more expensive serums in the past that don't work nearly as well. Definitely will repurchase.

on 3/6/2016 3:38:00 AM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I have combination (oily-prone in summer and dry af in winter) and sensitive skin. I think this serum is okay but I probably won't repurchase it because of the following reasons:
1. The rose scent is too strong for me even though I kinda get used to it now. I don't recommend this product to someone who is sensitive to scents.
2. Right after I apply this product, my face looks dull and more yellow-ish (I seriously look like I got a tan or sth...)... I don't know why but it happens to me when I'm using some other products too, so I guess maybe it's my problem. But my skintone will become "normal" again if I wash my face with water after the serum is absorbed.
3. Although it absorbs quickly and is not greasy, my skin starts producing oil in about 1 hour which is horrible. Normally if I use my usual moisturizer, my skin won't produce oil for at least 5-6 hours after I apply it.

But I do love it's packaging. I use one pump at a time.

Since I have only used the serum for a week, I cannot comment on the brightening effect yet. I will update the review if I notice or do not notice any results.

on 6/24/2013 5:05:00 AM

I got this serum as part of a gift set I received for my birthday. I wasn't keen on serums before, as I generally try to avoid overloading my face with product (propably becaude of having had acne at 21).
I eventually tried the serum, and was very happy with it! It is not sticky, as others I've tried, doesn't cause a breakout, and I never feel too oily in the end of the day, as had happened with another serum I tried before. My skin feels "happy".
It's a great natural product, particularly for the ages between 25 and 30, that still don't need heavy, anti-aging cosmetics!

on 1/18/2015 5:23:00 PM

I am a huge fan of Korres' moisturizers. They work really well for my combination skin. I was lucky enough to get this serum as a gift as I would never usually buy a serum nor have I ever tried it. It goes on great and in the morning my skin is extra dewy and moisturized. I use it every 2nd-3rd day as I probably don't need it everyday. I haven't tried other serums so I have nothing to compare it to but this stuff is great!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I absolutely love this serum! I use it in combination with the wilde rose face cream for dray skin and it really makes my face brighter and it offers non-greasy hydration (at least to my normal skin). I have been using them together for almost two years.
I also love that I can use it on eyes so it feels like I offer two layers of moisture to my skin.
The packaging is really great, helps not to make a mess and control the dosage -one pumping is all I need.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I would absolutely buy again......with the caveat, "as long as my poor beaten up wallet could take it".

I'm red, yellow, flaky at times, oily at others, and sensitive to boot (as the middle fo 6 children I apparently got the full whammy).

I received this I think from Sephora as part of a kit (which is no longer available...boo!). The other products were fine (specially the teeny tiny sample of eye...thingy). From the beginning though, this serum out. It's the typical consistency, the fragrance is fine, longevity is good and for me it does actually make a difference (at least visually) to my skin.

It's never made me break out, and during particularly dry and flaky days it really does give me that extra boost so I don't look like a decaying mummy at the end of the day.

(Well, no more than usual at any rate!)

I'd buy it again.