Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

Origins Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil
Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil

4.3

Olive Oil, Safflower Seed Oil, Sesame Seed Oil, Sunflower Seed Oil, Grape Seed Oil, PEG-25 Glyceryl Trioleate, Macadamia Seed Oil, Kukui Seed Oil, Sweet Orange Peel Oil, Lavandin Oil, Lemon Peel Oil, Bergamot Fruit Oil, Grapefruit Peel Oil, Cedarwood Bark Oil, Patchouli Oil, Clary Sage Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Geranium Flower Oil, Australian Sandalwood Oil, Sandalwood Bark Oil, Linalool, Limonene, Sorbitan Trioleate, Tocopheryl Acetate

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

I enjoy everything about this product : the texture, natural essential oils fragrance, efficacy, colour. Perhaps the only bad thing about it is the plastic packaging. Plastics pollute our environment. I would like to see this in a glass bottle.

on 2/27/2018 8:19:00 AM

I was very sceptical before I try it. I have bought because I wanted to try something else than my DHC cleansing oil-this is my holy grail..sorry this was my holy grail! Origins is even better.
result is the same both oils clean our face during massage the face. Both are fantastic and after using the I have clean face like a baby!
difference is in consistency: DHC is more watery Origins is more thick like an oil.
Our face look also little different after using both of them. After DHC is clean lght moisturized, after origins is clean , better moisturized and more soft.
Origins is also more efficient. DHC has pomp Origins not -but for me it is not problem at all
Highly recommend

on 7/24/2017 4:30:00 PM

my precious <3

this oil is perfect for melting down and removing my eye makeup and a bit od face massage before i rinse it. it smells wonderfully - something like lemon with a touch of ginger and hint of honey <3 i use it every evening as first step of my cleaning routine and i have to say that i've never ever had such a lovely skin on my face after washing it up. usually i lay it on my eyes and face, massage a bit, rinse and use my Bioderma Gel Mousse and sonic brush combo and i can tell the difference since i use Origins oil :)

apart from its performing on the skin and final effect, a little goes a ling way, so it makes this oil quite affordable option and it's worth its price.

I use this oil as second step of makeup removing routine (after using makeup wipes). I have a pretty minimal morning skincare routine but in the evening I always double cleanse- after this oil I use cleansing gel or mousse (with Mia 2 brush), then micellar water.

Pros: It removes makeup pretty well, is gentle, leaves my skin very soft. Doesn't break me out- I was afraid of that because I have acne prone skin. It also didn't cause allergic reaction.

Cons: I simply CAN'T get pass the scent of this oil. It's herbal but very strong and irritating- I have to hold my breath when I use it. Also, the packaging is horrible- luckily I had a spare pump and replaced the twist off cap with it. That way it dispenses rational amount of product and I have some kind of control over it, which is important especially because the consistency of this oil is very liquidy.

I won't repurchase because of unpleasant scent- yes, I dislike it that much. There are other better smelling or scent free cleansing oils out there.

on 4/16/2017 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this cleansing oil to death! I use it as a makeup remover, and then follow up with a cream cleanser. You don't need to follow up with ANYTHING though, but because I like to be extra I do that :-) It takes away everything - just melts it off, and leaves my skin soothed, cleaned and not greasy nor tight at all! The only reason why I have to give it 4 lippies and not 5, is because you can't buy the extra pump to use instead of the lid it comes with here in Europe. That sucks big time, had to put it in another bottle with a pump. If you can - BUY THE GODDAMN PUMP! Or do like me - put it in another bottle with a pump!

on 3/22/2017 4:06:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I bought this product because it's easier for me to get than the DHC Deep Cleansing Oil (which i LOVE!), but I have to say the DHC one is just that tiny bit better.

CONS of the Origins one compared to the DHC one:
- Thicker in consistency
- Screw lit instead of pump
- Strong smell (which I don't really mind, but I can imagine some people will)

Other than these things I think it's pretty much the same as the deep cleansing oil.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

This product is amazing. It takes off my makeup better than any other face wash and it makes my skin soft and clean. I have extremely sensitive skin and this product does not cause me to breakout. My skin can also be really oily and this is still great for it. Highly recommend.

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

It's the BEST cleansing oil ever.

It is olive oil based, very natual. It doen't hurt the skin.

Cleaning effect is very good. Easy for eye makeup or heavy makeup.

I've used at least 5 bottles since years ago. I'm still using it.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse

This is my favorite cleansing oil by far, natural ingredients with no additional weird mystery chemicals.

A clean herbal smell, doesn't cling to the skin, leaves your skin feeling clean & moisturized. I primarily use this to remove my mascara & eye makeup, as a part of my double cleansing routine.

My one complaint is the packaging, the bottle is sold with a screw cap. There is a pump, but it must be purchased separately. With this cleansing oil costing almost $30, I don't want to have to pay additional money. However it's worth it, if you continue to purchase the product. One bottle lasted me a year and change. Already on my second bottle!

on 3/4/2016 3:42:00 PM

I am 40 and have the worst acne-prone skin. I use Proactive, but when it got cold in NJ, my skin started drying out. I had ears that oily skinned people could use cleansing oils, so I asked a rep at Origins if this would work for me.

I have used it over a month and so far, so good! I still break out occasionally, but that happens regardless of what I use.

This product smells good and moisturizes my face without making it greasy. I would definitely recommend buying the pump to go in the bottle, otherwise you will use too much product.

This balanced out my skin without breaking me out terribly and I noticed my skin was softer right after I used it.

I would definitely purchase again!