no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 years ago

I've had this product for about 4 months I usually use it about once a month but the last month I've been using it more frequently bc I'm pregnant. I've loved it up until my last use. I followed the directions and kept it on for only 10 mins and now I have the worst rash and some of my skin was even burned off. Before I probably would have gotten it again but this is the worst feeling ever it's to the point where I've been treating it to the best if my ability but I'm thinking I'm going to have to go to my obgyn before my scheduled appointment to get it checked. I would just advise people not to risk it idk if it gets more potent over time but this irritation and burning (from the loss of some skin) and being pregnant is the ABSOLUTE WORST.

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

HairBrown

EyesHazel

4 years ago

After using Nair sensitive hair removal cream (the pink tube) around 3-4 years ago on my legs, and being burnt, covered in a nasty irritating red rash, and having hair growth come through just 2 days after application - I was VERY sceptical about trying this; especially on such a sensitive area. But god have I been pleasantly surprised! Being a typical english rose, extremely pale, painfully sensitive and also having very dry skin, I was surprised not to have been left red, itchy and bleeding from this product. Instead, I felt absolutely no irritation - which i found very bizarre! There was no burning sensation, itching or stinging. I left this product on for exactly 10 minutes, as it states to not go over this amount of time. I firmly (not too rough, but apply some pressure) wiped the thick layer of cream away from the area, and voila - absolutely hairless, silky smooth skin! I have never been so pleasantly surprised to have such a good experience with a Nair hair removal cream, I thought that this would turn into a disaster! A good tip when using this is to ensure your skin is in good healthy condition, no scabs/cuts, rashes or broken skin as this may cause irritation. I like to do this before getting into the bath or shower. I just apply a thick layer (as hair tends to be very course in this intimate area). Avoid rubbing in, just gently spread over the area, ensuring the thickness of the cream is consistent throughout the chosen area. I prefer to set a timer for 10 minutes, and at the 5-6 minute mark gently test an area to see if the hair is becoming weak/coming away from the skin. A good indication that the product is working for me, is that my hair tends to go curly/crimped as the chemicals are working at dissolving the hair. At this mark, I rub off the product with a soft wet cloth using lukewarm water. I then like to have a shower as usual, to rinse off any remaining cream. Advantages: Extremely cheap, this product cost me £1 from Poundland!! Works really well for me Doesn't irritate my skin Lasts longer than shaving Doesn't hurt No razor burn/rash Easy Quick Disadvantages: The smell isn't amazing, but it doesn't linger onto your skin which is great! I totally understand that this product isn't for everyone, I didn't think it would be for me after my not so good experience a few years ago with the pink tube on my legs, however after this positive experience I am willing to try it again! I would definitely give this product a try, even if you don't like it, you can get it for as cheap as £1.

AgeUnder 18

SkinSensitive, Fair

EyesBlue

4 years ago

This product is awful! Left it on for the full 10 minutes, even on my underarms it still did nothing!! And although the smell doesn't bother me, it does linger for a long while afterwards. I used the entire tube trying to remove the hair just on the bottom of my legs (which, by the way, is still there!) So disappointed. Definitely do not recommend.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I've been using this stuff for years and I cannot go without it! I use it roughly once a week, and i've never had any problem with irritation, ingrown hairs or anything else. It gets rid of all hair and leaves my skin smooth. It doesn't have the greatest smell but once washed off, it doesn't linger on the skin. I'll probably continue buying this product forever.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

Like many have warned, this product did absolutely nothing when I applied it. Left it on for full 10min but not one hair came off. I have tried their other "vanilla smoothie" cream which worked better but too harsh for my skin. This one felt much gentler...but clearly too gentle to actually do anything. Sigh.

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

2.0
from

7 years ago

This crap smelled like sulfer and rotten eggs... and i am swollen still and bled from doing it We did it for 5 minutes and wiped it off. It works and im smooth but showering nearly put me in tears!!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

8 years ago

This stuff is awesome!! I was very doubtful since this type of hair removing stuff usually never works with me. But it left my bikini area completely bare and smooth! It says leave on for 6 minutes but I left it on for 10. Use a dry wash cloth to really rub it off when the time comes. Press down firmly when rubbing too. You have to be a little rough with yourself, but not too rough! I'de suggest doing it right before you shower. I did, and my skin felt flawless and soothed afterwards!!! Try it again if it didn't work and add a little more force/pressure + time.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

8 years ago

I put this on several parts of my body and it didnt work. it didnt do a thing for my legs or underarms and i had to put it on my bikini are three times (10 min each) for it to leave patches and stubble. BUT i put this on my upper lip and it works! my face is kinda sensitive but this removes everything including my nose hair without burning or drying my skin out. its easier than shaving or waxing cuz i have a monroe (lip piercing). it also lasts wayyy longer, i only have to do this like every two weeks and with shaving it was every couple of days. Yes i will keep purchasing but for my face. I would have gave it 2 lippies but ig works so well on my face i gave it three. update- before when i used this on my bikini area i noticed my skin turning dark, almost like black. i thought it was just from my birth control but after using it a few times on my face i noticed my skin turning black there too! its sooo gross. omg. i dont know why i didnt put this together before but skin and hair are made of pretty much the same stuff, so its gonna effect both. ill never use a cream again! just wax and shave. u should too unless for some weird reason u dont want to keep ur vagina pretty pink!

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

8 years ago

Normally, i wax but when I don't have time, I don't mind using creams. I gave this one a try and I hated it. One application was not enough, tried again and washed it off, leaving it on both applications for 10 mins. I followed the instructions too but it still left hair in patches. I had to shave them off. It even irritated a small part of my skin like I got burned. I was left with stubbles too. I know it is pretty cheap but still not worth the money and effort. I have had better luck with other brands of depilatory creams, not Nair.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

9 years ago

This didn't work for me. I tried it on 2 separate occasions, left it on for 10 minutes and it did nothing. *Complete waste of time and money*

About reviewer (24 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive