MooGoo Conditioning Cream

4.6

Water (Purified), Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Emulsifier), Behentrimonium Methosulfate (Canola Based Detangler), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Piroctone Olamine, Allantoin (Comfrey Derived), Hydrolyzed Casein (Milk Protein), Parfum (Phthalate free).

on 7/10/2016 3:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I'm on my third bottle of this conditioner (and the accompanying shampoo). As a philandering hair product user I am rarely loyal and flit from Ref to L'Occitan and others on an almost nightly basis.
I find that I not only keep coming back to the MooGoo range but I pack them in my travel kit (and who I want to have in a hotel room with me is a definite litmus test!).
Pros -
Most of all this makes my often dry hair feel soft and look shiny. I use this conditioner with other shampoos as well which says a lot about my preference for it over the other products in my bathroom.
I like the smell.
It rinses well with no build up.
The ingredient list is not scary.
Great price.

Cons
The Australian packaging usually has a pump bottle and I prefer the flip top lid.

on 5/12/2016 10:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Both my son and I suffered extreme hair loss when using these products. We both had very thick fine hair. Our hair has never returned to the previous thickness. The company's response was to send us some free shampoo and conditioner !! If I could give them zero that would be too high a rating. Be very wary.

To Read all 17 Reviews, Login or Join

on 3/13/2016 6:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I have curly hair and find this conditioner to be perfect for my hairtype. It's conditioning yet doesn't leave it feeling coated/slippery due to it having no silicones. It smells great and the huge pump package lasts for ages (despite me using over 10 pumps each time as I have so much hair!) My hair used to be very dry and damaged due to using dyes and bleach...since using both the shampoo and conditioner, my hair has changed so much. I've been using them for over 2 years and my hair is now in very good condition. The conditioner makes it soft and smooth. The fact it is made from good quality, natural ingredients is great also.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Really lovely conditioner - I have fine, thin and bleached hair. It's great.

on 4/6/2015 12:45:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This product is listed on the website as 'Cream Conditioner.' I have been using both this and the Milk Shampoo for years now and I have no desire to change it up. Does not irritate the scalp at all and doesn't lead to any dandruff. If you want something siliconey that feels like your hair is being nourished and deeply conditioned, then you won't like this. Despite this, the conditioner still feels slippery and creamy and I feel like it does hydrate my hair. It dies not feel greasy either. I feel like it did take some time for my hair to get used to this, or at the very least for me to get used to it. It also works well as a detangler in moist hair and as a leave in conditioner, but now that Moogoo has just released a leave in conditioner, I may use that instead for that purpose. A bit pricey but you get a good amount (500ml) and I've seen shampoos and conditioners sell for much more.

on 1/18/2015 3:50:00 AM

I have the finest hair ever, limp and not much. Even after colour and perms, I can actually go without conditioner and my hair is still very smooth, fine and soft.

This is the only conditioner that conditions but doesn't weigh my hair down.

I have tried almost everything out there and they all weigh down my very very very flat and fine hair.

I do not condition often but sometimes I like to give it a little moisture since I am very hard on it, with swimming and colours and perms (I do the latter two to roughen up my hair or it gets very flat on my head. Basically my hairstylist and I go out of our way to damage my hair so it doesn't look flat).

I will be moving soon and if that city doesn't carry MooGoo, I'd just stop using conditioners again because nothing worked for me but this gem.

on 9/30/2014 3:44:00 AM

This conditioner is the best thing ever for really dry hair. My hair is dry, brittle and breaks easily - this makes it smooth and silky. My hair is also very fine, and my number 1 problem with most dry hair conditioners is that they leave my hair heavy, greasy and limp. MooGoo conditions my hair while still leaving it light and bouncy. Have lost count of how many bottles of this I've been through. The packaging is pretty good too - the cap is flat so you can invert the bottle when it's running low. One very minor quibble is that recent batches have been occasionally a little bit gritty in texture, though this hasn't seemed to change the performance of the product.

on 9/23/2014 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I'm on my fourth bottles -I super love this conditioner! Use it together with MooGoo Milk Shampoo; it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky.

I have very dry and brittle blonde hair. I feel this does a very good job of moisturising it. My hair feels soft and manageable.

I am very happy with this product.

*Edit* I went to the hairdresser last week and she commented that for bleached hair it was in very good condition. I usually get told off, so that was music to my ears. For that compliement i am bumping my rating up to 5.

on 1/25/2013 8:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Not the biggest fan but it smells good and I like it more than the shampoo (although it really only works well with the shampoo- I tried it with other products and it didn't seem to work week). I feel like the product soaks into my hair, and I feel like I need more pumps of it than I would like to use. But at least it's gentle and non-greasy enough to be used on the roots and not just the ends.
[EDIT] after going back to 'normal' conditioner and needing to buy a root treatment I can definitely say this really does condition your hair and make it feel like it's in it's "natural" state. I really like this conditioner because it doesn't leave my hair dry, but I hate the oil build up in my roots from using this shampoo.
Hmmm. dilemas, dilemas as to whether I should buy it again. I think I'm going to try and find a lush product next, since this didn't work for me at all. But despite this I would still recommend giving it a go, as I said the shampoo doesn't really strip hair- and this does moisturise. But it is definitely not made for my fine, thin, damaged ends and a super oily scalp.