no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 months ago

This is a decent vitamin C cream. Vitamin C cream usually does and should smell like vitamins, this doesn't. Not really a good sign. I don't think it has a high enough vitamin C content. They more so added scents to make it smell like citrus, which does not mean it has a high content. A high vitamin C content would have more of a vitamin smell. Another horrid mistake- Any vitamin cream should not be exposed to light or air, So the packaging with the lid exposing the productin stead of a dark squeeze tube actually ruins the vitamin C. So that's a huge mistake on their part. Its almost pointless and makes the vitamin C useless. It is moisturizing and I did like it in that aspect. But I really wish these companies would do their research better and not expose their products to light and air. I think the price is a little bit much for a drugstore moisturizer with the cheap tub the way it is exposing the vitamins to light/air.

About reviewer (109 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesGreen

4 years ago

I have almost used up my first tub of this stuff.(lasted me for months) Overall I really like this face cream. It keeps my face moisturized all day and goes good under my makeup. It has SPF 15 in it but I wish it had more because I feel as though SPF 15 isn't that much protection from the sun. This can be a little greasy and that is why I rated it a 4 out of 5. I haven't broken out from it and will continue to use this moisturizer.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Relaxed, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

This is a wonderful day cream for my dry skin. I love it's antioxidant properties as well as the nourishing ingredients. I am surprised by the negative reviews on here, it is labeled a cream so it should be self-explanitory that this is heavier than a moisturizer so the folks complaining of breakouts should rather try a lotion. two thumbs up for this product and also the matching night creme.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

6 years ago

An average product... I like this day creme, i bought it when i ran out of "acrtic aqua day moisturizer" also from Lumene. I have greasy but yet dry skin due to our Cold weather in Sweden. This made my skin glow without getting greasy and oily, i really like this product and i think it made my skin even better than Arctic aqua. The only complaints i have is that it doesnt moiszturize enough. Even when i use it my skin still feels "dry". I would recommend using this product as a complement to Arctic aqua which give great moisture but doesnt do much more than that for your skin. So i will probably use both artic aqua after showering and then use vitamin c when i Wake up, give your skin a boost and does not make me break out. I definetly will never get rid of the arctic aqua though!

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

2.0

6 years ago

Loved this cream so much for the first two days, my skin was super smooth and soft and the smell was great! And then I broke out like crazy, I have whiteheads all over my forehead and chin and I'm not usually prone to breakouts. So disappointed as I was hoping I had finally found a good face cream. The search continues...

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

8 years ago

I received the 15ml sample size (with SPF 15) from a friend in June 2011. I used it up, and was impressed enough to buy the full-size tub of the SPF version. My skin can sometimes be sensitive to silicones, but the cream hasn't caused any adverse reactions, even though it does include some silicones. It absorbs well, doesn't feel tacky or sticky on my face and leaves my skin happy and moisturised. I live in Finland (where the company is from) so the price was also very reasonable for a good moisturiser.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

8 years ago

This made my under eye area puff up. It is very shiny. Got a sample at Walgreen's.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Medium

HairRed

EyesOther

from

8 years ago

I got the SPF 15 version. I would not buy this again, but I gave it a 3 because it has no sunblock smell (smells very citrusy), is paraben-free, and moisturizes adequately. What I don't like is that it leaves my face with a sheen and I HATE that. Even with Bare Minerals over it, my face is still shiny. Also, the vitamin C is one of the last ingredients in this product - disappointing. UPDATE: I've found that if you use less the of the product, it doesn't leave as much of a sheen, but then I wonder if I'm still getting the full SPF 15 effect. I'll keep this around for days where I'm just running errands or something.

About reviewer (102 reviews)

SkinDry, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

8 years ago

Love this product, I use this every day under my primer. I bought the SPF 15 version, which doesn't smell like sunblock at all. Overall, I think this is a great product and have repurchased many times. I took one lippie off for packaging... its very bulky!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

9 years ago

I'm surprised at the negative reviews of this moisturizer. I've used a lot of different high end brands and found this one to be excellent. I don't get a greasy film at all, but I don't have oily skin. My MUFE foundations glide over it and my face retains the moisture until I cleanse. My skin looks great and I am very prone to irritation and breakouts. This did not cause any problems. It is paraben free and all natural and has a delightful citrus scent that quickly fades. For the price, I think this is a great product. However, it probably is better for more mature skin. I have used Murad Skin Perfecting Cream, Cream De La Mer and a range of others. I have repurchased this many times.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age44-55