Trim - Eyelash Curler

4.1

on 6/24/2017 5:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I only bought this because I lost my beloved ELF eyelash curler. This one works and gets the job done I don't have to press too hard & my eyelashes stay curled. I only wish that the handles were bigger so that I can fit my fingers a little better. I feel like I'm using a child's elementary scissors or something.

on 5/27/2017 7:47:00 AM

DO NOT BUY!
Three weeks ago I was getting ready for work and using a recently purchased eye lash curler by TRIM. Using my magnifying mirror I curled my right eye lashes first and then went over to my left eye and saw lots of eyelashes falling down on my cheek. I pulled away the curler and realized that the blade of the eyelash curler cut through my eyelashes and cut into the pad. I now have a chunk of missing lashes on both eyes.
The pads they use are cheap and I plead with you all not to use their curlers. I called the company and the CS Manager would not talk to me after we shared numerous emails and pictures of the damage. She sent it straight to their legal department. The Consumer Products Safety Commission is involved now and looking into whether the company should start a recall on their culers.Be very careful about the eye lash curler you are using! I have plenty of pictures of the product and my eyes if anyone would like to see what can happen by using a cheap implement.

I was at walmart a few weeks ago and i saw this eyelash curler, i was on the market for a new eyelash curler and this one was super cheap (4$) so i picked it up! To my suprise i actually LOVE it, it is super easy to use and it doesn't pinch my eye whatsoever. Totally recommend!

on 5/5/2015 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the worst curler ever! I'm experienced with eyelash curlers so I know what I'm doing and how they work, but this eyelash curler makes my eyelashes look horrible! Before I curl my lashes I always comb my eyelashes out with an an eyelash comb, so their nice and separated. Then I curl, and after I curl with this eyelash curler my eyelashes come out stuck together and L shaped. I don't wear mascara when I curl them, so I don't know why the curler makes them stick together but let me tell you this, my old plastic eyelash curler performs way better then this mettle one!

I don't wear makeup all that often, but I curl my lashes almost everyday. Since I do that so frequently, I could invest in a high end lash curler, but I can't suck it up and spend the money on one. I've used this basic Trim eyelash curler before but didn't think I really depended on it...when the pad eventually wore out and my lashes would get stuck in the pad, I decided to try some other cheapie eyelash curlers. While I tried and liked the most basic Revlon curler before, I hate the new version of it. It didn't even curl my lashes, and they just stuck out straight---which they are pretty flexible and can hold a curl for a decent amount of time. The Revlon curler also didn't fit my eye shape that well either. Then I tried the Elf one, which I also tried the $1 one before. But they changed the style, and it somehow did nothing for my lashes either! I also tested out the $3 Elf mini eyelash curler for fun--that is straight junk.

So over the course of a month, I tried all the cheap brands, and I stand corrected in thinking all cheap eyelash curlers were made equal. I eventually made my way back to Trim, which I should've gone with since it was my most recent eyelash curler anyway. This one creates a curl that lasts and opens up my eyes. It fits my eye shape and doesn't pinch. It was less than $2.50 at Target.

on 3/26/2015 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this curler! I had my first eyelash curler about 2 years ago and it stopped curling. I wanted to go out and buy a new one but it didn't have the brand name on the curler itself so I couldn't get a replacement. I bought the elf curler, which is garbage, and I tried my mom's Revlon curler. That didn't work for me either and it just pinched my eyes.

I came across this one at Target and decided to give it a try. It's so inexpensive and works perfectly for me! I have a cross between Asian and almond shaped eyes so it's really hard to find an eyelash curler that can fit along my lash line. The Trim curler curls my eyelashes fast and keeps the curl all day. Never do I have to fix it, unless I'm sweating/working out and it starts wearing off. The pad shape doesn't pinch my eyelashes either. It's in the middle of a rounded pad and a completely flat one. Just right.

The only caveat is that I wish the curling pad lasted longer. After about 3 weeks, the imprint from the top part of the curler starts showing and can pull out my eyelashes. The product comes with one extra pad but it'd be better if the pad just lasted longer or was better quality.

on 10/17/2014 11:28:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this eyelash curler needing a new one because all my other one tore my eyelashes out!! THIS IS AMAZINGGGG!! It curls so well and DOESNT tear my lashes! My new holy grail eyelash curler!

I bought the black one , which is slightly different than the photo. I love this curler! I've tried the Revlon one and that one pinched my eyelids and the ELF one is absolute garbage. This one is perfect. Very affordable, came with 4 or 5 refill pads, wide enough to curl all my lashes. Love it , no complaints!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this eyelash curler. I've tried so many different eyelash curlers and i keep coming back to this one. I have used it for many, many years now always repurchasing when i've lost it. The shape of this one i really prefer over others because the curl it gives me is very precise. It gets all my lashes and curls them equally. Other curlers don't give me the same effect. Plus this one is so inexpensive. Like another reviewer said the only thing i wish they could change is the packaging. Maybe a different color than silver? Regardless i love this curler.

This eyelash curler works wonderfully. I always used my moms Revlon eyelash curler, which, to be honest, didn't work that great, so I decided to buy my own. This curler grabs all my lashes unlike other curlers and does a great job at curling them! And the price is crazy good. Only complaint is maybe make the packaging "cuter" as well as the curler(: