Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss

Price: $

Price: $

on 12/7/2016 7:45:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

I love these glosses, and own 9 different shades! These are more like liquid lipsticks, and are not sticky/goopy like a typical gloss, and as a result last a respectable amount of time. These are inexpensive, and have great color payoff. There are so many great shades to choose from, which is how I ended up with so many!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are great. I actually love the scent (unlike the Silk Finish lipstick smell which I HATE), and they are just as glossy as Mac lipglass. They are about $2.69 a piece so one of the pricier lip products for WnW, but they are long-wearing, ultra glossy, and actually have great pigmentation for gloss. They are not sheer at all except for the colors that are meant to be sheer and you can see that right in the tube. I still want to get more. That's My Jam is my ultimate favorite.

For the price this is a great gloss! Lasts for a few hours and is creamy and moisturizing! I have raspberry voice which is a beautiful color for my very fair skin. Will say the packaging is so so, excess product will come out around top when you turn the cap to close. I put a tissue around this if I'm tossing it in my purse. Also has a strong vanilla-y smell so if you're sensitive to that watch out. Overall good :)

on 7/17/2016 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING lip glosses! They last for at least 3 hours if not 4 or 5! They're super pigmented, creamy and they wear out nicely! I love love love! They're metallic as well so it's a different look. They're only a little over $2 so go and buy them! I promise you won't regret it!!

on 7/14/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I think the one I have a newer version of this because it looks different from the picture thats listed. I love the price of this. I only paid $1.00 and some change for this at Walmart. I love how it doesn't have a sticky feel to this. It goes on smooth. The color doesn't have staying power but you can't beat the price of this but when it fades it leaves a nice tint to your lips. I like to keep this product in my makeup bag, just in case i need a little color to my lips.
It's perfect for the summer with a nice BB cream or tinted moisture.

on 7/12/2016 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I'm looking for a cheaper dupe of MAC Lip Glass ( and NO, this is NOT exactly the same!) and came across this at CVS. For a $1.99, why not? I bought one and so far I'm loving it. It has shine, but not TOO much. It has great staying power, a little bit of stickiness but not like a thick layer of tar. It doesn't just slide right off like some other glosses. I'm going back for more colors!

on 6/28/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have Wined & Dined (550) and My Cherry Amour (551D). They have GREAT pigmentation for lip glosses & perfect for everyday use but the tiny doe foot applicator causes patchy uneven application! Truly sad because they're one of my favorite brands! And they both kinda have an unpleasant sweet smell...

on 6/22/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the shade 547C Cotton Candy. I realized last week that I didn't have any lip gloss in my collection at all anymore & decided to pick one up. For some reason I haven't really been using lip color recently & figured a gloss would be the easiest slap-on-and-go solution. This product isn't too sticky. It's a hot pink color in the tube but goes on sheer with barely detectable color payoff. It has a slightly sweet smell/taste & a regular doe-foot applicator. I got it for $1.99 at Walgreens. Overall it's about as nice of a lip gloss as anyone could ask for. I just realized I'm not much of a gloss-type person anymore & while this is nice to have at my desk at work to add a little extra something to bare lips, I won't repurchase. When I run out of this I want to try a lip plumping gloss again instead.

on 4/8/2016 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this in the darkest purple (I can't remember the name). It's a bit too pink for me, but I like it. It's a bit sticky, but moisturizing.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Awesome! I am on a mission to first buy all of the MegaSlicks glosses colors I don't own (I have 37 but some are duplicates!), I'm going to to Kroger later today coz on sale for USD$1.59 & I'm gonna pick up the rest of the $0.87 lipsticks, glassy glosses, & lipliners I don't already have. Cheap thrills! I own all of the Mega Last Matte lippies already. I can probably buy all of the stuff I need for $25 bucks not even but the price pointe on these are awesome. I'd caution those who don't like shimmer to avoid ones like SunGlaze/Sinless/Cherish et al but there are some good sheer ones! Something for everyone, a faint dimeatapp grape flavor that disappears almost immediately. I love me some wnw lippies! I'm gonna work on my wnw e/s collection next month! These are my fave DS glosses!

Popular Lip Glosses