Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss

Wet 'n' Wild Megaslicks Lipgloss

3.1

Polybutylene, Triisostearyl Citrate, Mineral Oil, Dimer Dilinoleyl Dimer Dilinoleate, Triethylhexanoin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ceresin, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Trihydroxystearin, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl, Fragrance. [5/24/17]

on 1/11/2017 10:30:00 PM

AWFUL SCENT. I'm not sure I'll even be able to wear this a second time. I smell musky floral perfume and plastic flowers from the dollar store. It's horrid. Too bad because it looks great on my lips. I got the color called Wined and Dined and I love the way it looks. It's like a healthy rosy lips color with just the right amount of sheen. I can't deal with the fragrance though. Curiously, I also have the color Cotton Candy and it smells very mildly sweet but no where near this terrible fragrance. Perhaps I got a spoiled lip gloss but I'm not going to repurchase to find out.

on 1/11/2017 3:49:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Since I have a ton of the NYX Butter Glosses, I just can't justify owning more lip gloss. I did grab this in the color Crystal Clear - just because I wanted a cheap clear that I could put on anytime over anything. This does the job. Only downside - it has a chemical smell. I'm not sure how the colored glosses smell, but the clear smells like clay or lipstick. Not a huge fan of that, but it doesn't bother me enough to not wear it -- until I found a better, cheaper version by e.l.f. that smells not as bad and is even a better formula (lip laquer in clear).

Added an updated picture of the product line - WnW updated the packaging with black caps and clear bases .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These are great. I actually love the scent (unlike the Silk Finish lipstick smell which I HATE), and they are just as glossy as Mac lipglass. They are about $2.69 a piece so one of the pricier lip products for WnW, but they are long-wearing, ultra glossy, and actually have great pigmentation for gloss. They are not sheer at all except for the colors that are meant to be sheer and you can see that right in the tube. I still want to get more. That's My Jam is my ultimate favorite.

on 7/17/2016 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

AMAZING lip glosses! They last for at least 3 hours if not 4 or 5! They're super pigmented, creamy and they wear out nicely! I love love love! They're metallic as well so it's a different look. They're only a little over $2 so go and buy them! I promise you won't regret it!!

on 7/14/2016 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I think the one I have a newer version of this because it looks different from the picture thats listed. I love the price of this. I only paid $1.00 and some change for this at Walmart. I love how it doesn't have a sticky feel to this. It goes on smooth. The color doesn't have staying power but you can't beat the price of this but when it fades it leaves a nice tint to your lips. I like to keep this product in my makeup bag, just in case i need a little color to my lips.
It's perfect for the summer with a nice BB cream or tinted moisture.

For the price this is a great gloss! Lasts for a few hours and is creamy and moisturizing! I have raspberry voice which is a beautiful color for my very fair skin. Will say the packaging is so so, excess product will come out around top when you turn the cap to close. I put a tissue around this if I'm tossing it in my purse. Also has a strong vanilla-y smell so if you're sensitive to that watch out. Overall good :)

on 6/28/2016 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I have Wined & Dined (550) and My Cherry Amour (551D). They have GREAT pigmentation for lip glosses & perfect for everyday use but the tiny doe foot applicator causes patchy uneven application! Truly sad because they're one of my favorite brands! And they both kinda have an unpleasant sweet smell...

on 7/12/2016 9:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

I'm looking for a cheaper dupe of MAC Lip Glass ( and NO, this is NOT exactly the same!) and came across this at CVS. For a $1.99, why not? I bought one and so far I'm loving it. It has shine, but not TOO much. It has great staying power, a little bit of stickiness but not like a thick layer of tar. It doesn't just slide right off like some other glosses. I'm going back for more colors!

on 4/8/2016 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I bought this in the darkest purple (I can't remember the name). It's a bit too pink for me, but I like it. It's a bit sticky, but moisturizing.

on 6/22/2016 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the shade 547C Cotton Candy. I realized last week that I didn't have any lip gloss in my collection at all anymore & decided to pick one up. For some reason I haven't really been using lip color recently & figured a gloss would be the easiest slap-on-and-go solution. This product isn't too sticky. It's a hot pink color in the tube but goes on sheer with barely detectable color payoff. It has a slightly sweet smell/taste & a regular doe-foot applicator. I got it for $1.99 at Walgreens. Overall it's about as nice of a lip gloss as anyone could ask for. I just realized I'm not much of a gloss-type person anymore & while this is nice to have at my desk at work to add a little extra something to bare lips, I won't repurchase. When I run out of this I want to try a lip plumping gloss again instead.