Clinique Quickliner-Beige Plum

No Image

4.8

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I love the Quickliners - soft, creamy, long-lasting, and I don't have to sharpen them. I've used Lipblush for years, and still like it very much, but while it's a beautiful pinky nude, I wanted something pinker without going orange, and this is it. Love it, I find because of the pinker tone it's more natural on my fairly pigmented lips. It's not too dark or too light, and is not a rosy pink, it's a cooler pink, maybe with a hint of mauve. It's my new favorite and I'm so surprised it has not been reviewed more. I find it way better than the MAC selections, Whirl, is way too orange, Soar, way too pink, Dervish, too light. If none of those work for you, this is one to try. Update: They discontinued this, so I after searching for quite some time, I've gone to MAC Plum, which is a little darker and a little more brown, but it's similar, and I think I like it even more with my coloring.

I hope they never discontinue this lip liner. It goes with absolutely everything and is the best neutral color out there. It is a shade darker than my natural lipcolor-I am fair with green eyes. Try this with a bronzey lisptick and you won't believe how fabuous it looks. It goes with just about every lipstick.

on 6/4/2008 9:35:00 PM

Clinique's Quickliner in "Beige Plum" is a staple in my makeup case. This color is a muted plum w/neutral brown tones that works amazingly well w/a lot of lipsticks that I already own. The liner is long lasting and very creamy, i.e. doesn't skip on the lips! A definite repurchase for sure. Here is a small sampling of the lipsticks that I use w/this liner;
1. Clinique "Beauty"
2. Clinique "Pink Toffee"
3. Clinique LE "Black Raspberry"
4.. Allison Rafaelle Lipskin "Whistle"
5. NARS Hindu (for a strictly neutral look and heavy black eyeliner).
6. NARS "Gothika"
7. NARS "Docle Vita"
8. NARS "Porte Viccho"

on 1/20/2008 5:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

NW25, Lt. Brown, Blue/Hazel, Combo, No breakouts. I went to the counter looking for a lipliner for my fav. Black Honey Almost Lipstick and the MA recommended this. On me it just looks like another "spice" liner. No plum at all. Will not repurchase.

on 9/12/2007 9:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I LOVE this lip liner! This is going to replace my Lancome Caramel automatic liner. It's exactly the same color. On me, Beige Plum is a natural, nude, neutral color that works with any lipstick. On people with olive/golden skintones, it will come up more pink. It's so pretty, and I'm surprised that no one else has reviewed this item.

Popular Lip Liners