Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

1 review

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

True Confessions: I had talked badly about Narciso Rodriguez (NR) EDT because my first impression of it was a total let down. You see, NR was proported to have Egyptian Musk "at the heart of it", so when I first tried it, I desperately wanted to like this scent, given my adoration of Egyptian musk. However, I could not "find" the Egyptian Musk at first and became bitterly disappointed. Further, it resembled Glade Powder Fresh air freshener on me -- at first. Well, a dear friend gave me a bottle of NR EDT for Christmas, and I just smiled very sweetly, really appreciating the thought behind the gift. On the way home, I decided to give it another test drive, and man, oh man, it really "spoke to me" (I really liked what I smelled.) I'm amazed that it went from "zero" to "hero" in just one year, and I can not really explain that. I will say, I like the EDT slightly better than the EDP, and that is highly usual for me. (I usually go for EDPs, given the strength.) HOWEVER, as you are probably aware the NR EDT and the NR EDP are two almost totally different scents, with two different compositions... Anyway, I'm a fan of NR EDT now, and have welcomed the big bottle given to me by my friend into my perfume collection.

Popular Fragrances