Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.8

on 5/27/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wearing Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely thruout my 20s. Then one day somebody asked if I was wearing Narciso Rodriguez. Curious, I went out to look for NR and was pleasantly surprised it was similar if not better than Lovely! Compared to Lovely, NR for EDT has a stronger, sexier vibe to it. I really love the drydown musky smell. I'd say its the more dominant, more confident sister to Lovely. This definitely isn't anything like those mainstream cheap sweet girly fragrances. It smells sophisticated and expensive. Oh, yes it was expensive.

So needless to say I've made the switch. I've been wearing NR for quite sometime now and everytime I wanted to be a bit adventurous and try other perfumes, I would come back to NR! It's now my HG scent.

on 4/8/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i wore the eau de parfum last summer and it was a very soft skin scent that lasted a few hours. it was never very detectable. i went through the bottle very quickly because i would reapply midday and the evening if i was going out. i am currently using the eau de toilette and the staying power is much longer. the eau de toilette also seems to have more notes to the fragrance. it is sexier. it smells like a muskier floral. i feel really confident wearing this. also the eau de parfum smelled too much like dior's miss cherie. this is a more pleasing fragrance to me. the bottle is sleek and modern and it will last a few months.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

on 9/6/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After trying out both EDP & EDT, i thought the EDP was the better scent but bought the EDT by mistake. Tried it on anyway as I was too lazy to go down for an exchange and have grown to love it. This scent works for me and its become my daily perfume. Tried the EDP again and didn't like it as much as I did the first time. Will repurchase when the bottle's finished!

Popular Fragrances