Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This fragrance is the perfect example of a musky fruity white floral executed well. It's so lovely and it has the perfect blend of pretty and sexy. I understand why so many own and love this scent and so many have written good reviews. It truly lives up to the hype. I find it to be long lasting and potent. The best aspect, however, is the beautiful sillage you leave behind. It's really stunning. I prefer to wear at night time and in close quarters and prefer it in cooler weather as opposed to the warmer months. I recommend.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance. I like classy, sexy, sophisticated, romantic scents with a "touch" of "naughty" in them, and it's definitely for the colder months. And this one is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! But you have to try it on your skin! On the card it smelled pretty, but on the skin, it's amazing! And layered with their beautiful lotion... to die for! I got the gift set with the lotion, toilette, and hair spray... divine! This scent is unique, warm, musky, slightly sweet. Feminine but not too flowery, Sexy, sensuous, graceful and mysterious. Definitely not "trendy". It's classic and beautiful and I LOVE IT! Make sure you get the Black Bottle... the Toilette! The Parfum and the Toilette are totally different. I'm in heaven! :) Oh yea, btw... it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Basic Instinct" - which I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE before they discontinued it, ugh! They're very similar to me. So I'm really happy, as I've been trying to find something that reminded me of that beloved scent.

on 8/19/2008 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

this is one of those rare scents where the Toilette version is different and actually better than the Parfum version. i love this scent so much. it's long lasting and just a beautiful scent.

Popular Fragrances