Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

3.9

on 6/25/2015 1:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Silver, Straight, Fine

Maybe it is my skin chemistry. The first notes are beautiful, but it started to smell like secondhand cigarette smoke later (I don't smoke) and it stayed that way. I so, so wanted to love this but it didn't work with my skin. This is in my "What was I thinking " stash and it is going to stay there unless someone takes it off my hands.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this smell so much!!!! I love musky perfumes. I've had so many throughout my life, but nothing made me want to buy another bottle except this one. I didn't like this testing it on a paper strip, but something about it kept me going back to sniff it again. So, finally I tried in on my skin and fell in love hard. I'm now on my third bottle, and I will always keep it in my collection. I think it's a floral musk, and that is why I just love it so much. I think it's perfect for any season, weather or occasion. And, I've had SJP's, Lovely, perfume, and I don't like it near as much as I do this one. I know a lot of people think they're similar, well they are both very musky, but Lovely has lavender and other notes that this doesn't have. I do like them both, but prefer NR. And I also like the EDT over the EDP, and think it's better with my chemistry.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I find that with this perfume, you either love it or hate it. Despite numerous attempts to appreciate it, I must categorize myself in the latter category. Here's Why: It starts off a musky floral, like, as many have said, an expensive soap- which got my hopes up, but then takes on a note which is both bland and obnoxious at the same time( a strong mothball scent, if you will) . Maybe it's my skin's chemistry, but this did not work with me.

My mum is a huge fan of this ragrance. She is in her 50s and wears this fragrance with grace and elegance.

on 11/14/2013 2:32:00 PM

I read the many rave reviews on this perfume and after a long consideration ,I decided to take the plunge and buy it without ever trying this on .I purchased the Gift Set from Nordstrom that includes the EDT 3.4 ounces,Purse Mini Spray 10ml, and body cream 30 ml. This perfume is woodsy, sulky and musky, definately fall/winter/evening perfume. However ,it is not the Stunner that most people described it to be. From what I read most people seem to dislike the opening and enjoy the dry down. With me it was the opposite,I loved the initial opening notes, it smelled very sophisticated, expensive and promising ,but it quickly developed into an one dimensional barber's shaving cream smell that stayed pretty much throughout .It culminated in a soapy,shampoo-y finish at the end. Once I made the men shaving cream association,I was unable to love this perfume. I have no idea why this is, maybe the tactile musk/solar musk blend?Anyway there are much more beautiful and enticing woody Orientals out there,that are softer, creamier ,more complex and have much more character , for example Code and Diamonds by Armani.This is definitely not $100 perfume, $70 at most. Overrated,you end up paying top price for the Hype.

When I first spray this on me I don't like the smell, it's harsh, but after it dries it's the most amazing smelling perfume ever! It's a woody, musky fragrance that isn't too girly smelling but very sophisticated, mysterious, and sexy. I can see older women liking this more so than younger women, but I'm young and I love it. My only problem is that I can't get this perfume to stay! No matter what I do, 6-7 sprays lasts only a couple hours. I wish they made an EDP of this. The pink bottle (EDP) is totally different in my opinion, too flowery for me. Anyway, I will repurchase if I can figure out how to make it stay longer!

on 9/4/2010 10:03:00 AM

LOVE IT!!! I just wish the scent lasted longer. I like this so much better than the EDP. I received a giant bottle of the EPD and I have no idea what to do with it. To me it smells like latex compared to the EDT one, but when I wear both I still receive compliments and apparently I am the only one who notices the difference between the scents. Get the EDT over the EDP.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

OMG.This is absolutely gorgeous. I now can safely say this is my signiture perfume. This is sooooo divne. Its sexy, musky, slightly sweet, deep and evocative. This is the perfect send for a young woman or your mother. I cant aliken to smell to any other perfume. This borders on perfect. I cant honestly pick out a fragrance.
But it it floral and very slighly woody. It is simply devine.
It is this intriguing scent that combines exotic Egyptian musk with delicate honey flower and radiant amber.
Beautiful orignal black bottle and makes it memeorable. There is the perfume in the pink bottle and I cant wait to smell that and buy that also.
High end in price but that keeps it out of reach for a large number of people which suits me fine as I want to be a minority in wearing this scent and kepp it as my little secret.
Simple bottle that is old fashioned and masculine. Lovely Jubly.
It is something I will make everyone repurchase for me... Please go out and buy. In fact dont bother it is a secret I wish I had not shared.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

a friend of mine has been wearing this for a few years and i love it on her so one day i tried it my self--and it smells great on me, too! i cant stop smelling myself! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
It IS a bit pricey but i really fel it is worth it. it makes me feel like a million bucks!
the bottle is pretty (EDT) and i just feel beautiful wearing it--like the mature nyc professional that I am! Oh, we're both in out mid-twenties--my friend who wears it, and myself.
It is feminine but not powdery, not too strong or old ladyish at all--very beautiful. nice staying power. i've gotten quite a few compliments form guys who've said "wow you smell nice" and the like.
other scents i like: chance by chanel and very irresistible by givenchy
this is NOT like other musk scents--try it yourself!

Popular Fragrances