Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.8

on 6/9/2015 7:59:00 PM

Delicious. Clean. Sexy. Reminds me of the "old style" perfumes, but it's still modern.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own lots of perfumes but this definetly in my top 3 favorites. I have the rollerball and the first time I smelled this I knew I had to have it. It smells like a nice clean sexy womanly soap. It's hard to describe what it smells like really. The dry down reminds of a floral soapy smell but like a hint of leather which makes this perfume pure sexy. I find it to be a very confident scent and one that can be worn anytime of year. It comes off as more of an evening scent to me but I do use it once in a while for daytime special occassions. I have worn this on dates and had men comment on how nice I smelled :)

It's probably one of my more longlasting scents and a little dab of it from the rollerball goes a long way! Apparently this is Bethany Frankels' signature scent. IMHO there is a big similarity between this and the Elizabeth & James Black Nirvana. I have both and sometimes can't tell them apart though the E&J is stronger. Anyway if you are on the search for a womanly sexy confident scent you have to try this one!

I have been a fan of SJP "Lovely" since its debut, so when NR "For Her" came on the scene and was regularly compared to "Lovely" I took a pass. "Lovely" is the less expensive of the two and I was quite happy with it. I appreciated this soft, complex fragrance: a floral but not your typical "bridal bouquet" floral. It's certainly one of the better celeb-scents I've ever encountered. Kudos to Sarah. But the other day a patient plopped down in my dental chair and smelled wonderful. Before we even started talking about her teeth I demanded to know what she was wearing - "Narciso Rodriquez for Her." She qualifed her answer, stating that she only wears the EDT because her step-father told her the EDP made her smell like an old lady. So off to Sephora I went..again. (My next confession: "Forgive me father for I have sinned, I have 750 Sephora bonus points.')....
Anyhow, a rollerball, exclusive to Sephora, is available for $25.00 if you want to try "For Her." Not a bad investment.

My gripe with SJP "Lovely" is how quickly it dissipates. It's a soft scent to begin with that quickly evaporates into nothing. When it first came on the market, I could layer it with the "Lovely" body lotion, but that's no longer available. I am not sure if "Lovely" is on its way out but it's certainly not as easy to find as it once was.

Even though I used the EDT version of "For Her", I would say it is much more concentrated than the EDT "Lovely." Because of this, you need to be careful. My advice: use this fragrance like you would "Angel" - sparingly. One spritz on the chest or belly will suffice. The scent is musky with a hint of what I think is rose. This one doesn't wear off in record time but lingers. I appreciate that. I am sick of spending my hard earned money on scents I love that do not last. Jennifer Aniston's scent is a classic example of a beautiful perfume that has absolutely no endurance in the wear department.

I am so happy to have discovered "For Her.". It's definitely "For Me" and fills a gap in my fragrance wardrobe - soft but substantial. Wish there were more like that out there.

Love this perfume so much, it's quite feminine and fresh but there's something a little different about it that sets it apart from other similar fragrances. When I first tried it in a shop I couldn't stop smelling it all day & it seemed to work well on my skin. I think this one will be a favourite for a long time.

on 10/22/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My suggestion is to try this on. Based on other reviews, it seems that when this works with your chemistry, it really works, and if it doesn't it won't have that allure. Also, note that the EDP and EDT may wear completely differently. On me, they are different scents altogether. The EDT REALLY works on me. It's a sophisticated warm skin scent that suggests a sexy maturity. It has great sillage and lasts all day on me and my clothing and warms up like I am radiating this naturally. I was complimented on this constantly and used up a full bottle in the cooler months. Time to repurchase again for the changin of the seasons!

on 6/13/2010 12:08:00 PM

I like this, another great evening/going out frag. Sexy and sophisticated, but subtle at the same time. Not an "in your face" sexy, but more a "come closer" sexy. It can be pretty strong, sometimes I dab it on. I get a bit of rose accord in the dry down. A great, different scent.

on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 AM

I will never be without this scent for fall/winter/early spring. It is sexy but in a very refined way. I'm not sure what makes it so special, but I've never had so many complements on a fragrance.

Love this scent- heavy at first but fades to a pleasant musky, sexy, flirty, fruity, yummy smell. I received this as a present and I reserve it for special occasions and I get compliments every time! Deeelish.

on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance. I like classy, sexy, sophisticated, romantic scents with a "touch" of "naughty" in them, and it's definitely for the colder months. And this one is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! But you have to try it on your skin! On the card it smelled pretty, but on the skin, it's amazing! And layered with their beautiful lotion... to die for! I got the gift set with the lotion, toilette, and hair spray... divine! This scent is unique, warm, musky, slightly sweet. Feminine but not too flowery, Sexy, sensuous, graceful and mysterious. Definitely not "trendy". It's classic and beautiful and I LOVE IT! Make sure you get the Black Bottle... the Toilette! The Parfum and the Toilette are totally different. I'm in heaven! :) Oh yea, btw... it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Basic Instinct" - which I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE before they discontinued it, ugh! They're very similar to me. So I'm really happy, as I've been trying to find something that reminded me of that beloved scent.

Popular Fragrances