Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

This fragrance is the perfect example of a musky fruity white floral executed well. It's so lovely and it has the perfect blend of pretty and sexy. I understand why so many own and love this scent and so many have written good reviews. It truly lives up to the hype. I find it to be long lasting and potent. The best aspect, however, is the beautiful sillage you leave behind. It's really stunning. I prefer to wear at night time and in close quarters and prefer it in cooler weather as opposed to the warmer months. I recommend.

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

This is also my favorite! Though I can only wear it at night since it is hot all year round here. It must be very nice wearing it in a colder climate. The scent is rosy, spicy and classy too. Love it!

It is true that for a EDT, it smells like EDP. Must be very strong for EDP version.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

True Confessions: I had talked badly about Narciso Rodriguez (NR) EDT because my first impression of it was a total let down. You see, NR was proported to have Egyptian Musk "at the heart of it", so when I first tried it, I desperately wanted to like this scent, given my adoration of Egyptian musk. However, I could not "find" the Egyptian Musk at first and became bitterly disappointed. Further, it resembled Glade Powder Fresh air freshener on me -- at first. Well, a dear friend gave me a bottle of NR EDT for Christmas, and I just smiled very sweetly, really appreciating the thought behind the gift. On the way home, I decided to give it another test drive, and man, oh man, it really "spoke to me" (I really liked what I smelled.) I'm amazed that it went from "zero" to "hero" in just one year, and I can not really explain that. I will say, I like the EDT slightly better than the EDP, and that is highly usual for me. (I usually go for EDPs, given the strength.) HOWEVER, as you are probably aware the NR EDT and the NR EDP are two almost totally different scents, with two different compositions... Anyway, I'm a fan of NR EDT now, and have welcomed the big bottle given to me by my friend into my perfume collection.

Popular Fragrances