Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.6

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. It's strong like woah more than 2-3 sprays would be overbearing. It is not sugary sweet it is a bit musky this isn't a clean soapy white Musk more of an anamalic golden musk. Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. I feel like I'm not considering something here but I can't put my finger on it, oh well, very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size & the black bottle.

This is a lovely perfume. I actually prefer the edt to the edp which I own as well. I find that this on first spray is sharp and strong but all of the sudden the white flowers come out. Gah it smells so good! Then on me it settles into a lovely soft powdery musk. I adore it and so does alot of people I come across. For some reason I find the edt lasts longer than some edp's' I own. The sillage is moderate and the longevity is there. The black bottle though is impossible to see what I use. I even put an industrial strength flashlight to it lol. But I still couldn't tell what I had left.

I purchased this on a blind buy as I really enjoy white florals I think they are my favorite scent in a perfume. This when I start to get warm the fragrance projects more on me so on warmer days I will go lightly with this. I really love the whole For Her line and Narciso's use of musk. As a musk lover I'm very happy with this. I think those who enjoy white florals would like this but I say try before you buy if you can. For me I'm just lucky I love it as I thought I would like the edp more. It's a beautiful fragrance I can't say enough good things about it. :)

on 11/4/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the few staples in my large collection which I keep rebuying. On me it's soft, elegant, has staying power, but it is never overpowering. The bottle is beautiful, only con is the fact that it is completely opaque black glass, so there is no way of telling how much is left in the bottle. When this fragrance was first launched over a decade ago there was a small gap in the black coloring which allowed you to judge the perfume level inside, but, very sadly, that was eliminated quickly. Other than that, a beautiful bottle, and definitely a masterpiece perfume.

on 8/31/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Been wearing this scent for years! Very clean yet has a muskiness to it that I can't resist! This will definitely always be one of my favorites. Tends to stick on some more potent than others, however it lasts all day when I wear it and I constantly am asked what fragrance I'm wearing.

on 2/4/2013 9:08:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Gosh this is a confusing line, I just wish they would name their totally different scents, totally different names. Having said that the EdT (Black Bottle, Pink Box) is the real stunner in this line. I found the musk oil very fleeting and ordinary and the EdP an exact dupe of Agent Provocateur, very, very heavy on the rose. The EdT however is a winter scent for me. Heavy animalic sexy musk over florals and woods. This is a strong scent, but not obnoxious. Decent lasting power but not indelible. The scent is very come hither and is rich but mellow and somehow sexual at the same time. I really enjoy it occasionally. I feel it is destined to be a "vintage classic" 20 years from now is they don't fiddle with the formula . . . yeah right what are the chances of THAT not happening. We can always hope. This is not a scent for those that prefer "inoffensive" (offensive in MY book) tepid body spray chemical mish mashes. It's a real perfume that's going to be noticed.

on 4/8/2012 6:23:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i wore the eau de parfum last summer and it was a very soft skin scent that lasted a few hours. it was never very detectable. i went through the bottle very quickly because i would reapply midday and the evening if i was going out. i am currently using the eau de toilette and the staying power is much longer. the eau de toilette also seems to have more notes to the fragrance. it is sexier. it smells like a muskier floral. i feel really confident wearing this. also the eau de parfum smelled too much like dior's miss cherie. this is a more pleasing fragrance to me. the bottle is sleek and modern and it will last a few months.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

on 10/25/2010 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This is my favourite perfume of all time! I have 3 or 4 that I alternate between but this is definitely the nicest. Just for reference my others that I'm using at the moment are Chloe & Agent Provocateur so these are ovbiously the kind of scents I go for, I guess you would call them floral & musky?

Anyway, this bottle has lasted me ages, I haven't tried the pink one which I'm guessing is a stronger scent but this one is really lovely and the chunky bottle is really nice to use, love!

on 9/4/2010 10:03:00 AM

LOVE IT!!! I just wish the scent lasted longer. I like this so much better than the EDP. I received a giant bottle of the EPD and I have no idea what to do with it. To me it smells like latex compared to the EDT one, but when I wear both I still receive compliments and apparently I am the only one who notices the difference between the scents. Get the EDT over the EDP.

on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

Popular Fragrances