Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

4.3

on 5/3/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT because it's not your typical lady's fragrance. There's nothing cute, sweet or frilly about it, verges on the masculine side and that makes it quite modern and empowering. Women who enjoy Black Orchid, Midnight Poison, Coco Noir or Sensuous Noir should give it a try.

Opens with a sharp blast of osmanthus and bergamot which turns floral with orange blossom and evolves to an unusual and quite edgy combination of vetiver and woods with some ambery warmth and a hefty dose of the trademark Narciso Rodriguez musk.

Sillage is decent but not enormous and has good longevity. The bottle is very stylish and protects the content completely but there is no way to estimate how much is left. I like the EDT more than the EDP with is more ladylike, peach and rosey. I consider it one of the more interesting mainstream scents in today's market. Well done Narciso Rodriguez!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved it. Smell like heaven .

on 8/31/2013 3:09:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Been wearing this scent for years! Very clean yet has a muskiness to it that I can't resist! This will definitely always be one of my favorites. Tends to stick on some more potent than others, however it lasts all day when I wear it and I constantly am asked what fragrance I'm wearing.

on 5/12/2010 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do like this, but I can't believe this is the EDT, the EDP must be absolutely overpowering. This is a warm, spicy, slightly sweet scent. Very much a "skin" fragrance, which I generally like. I only use this for evening wear, and I just spray a little on my fingers and dab it on my neck, wrists etc. If I actually sprayed this on myself I have a feeling I would absolutely reek of it. Staying power is excellent. I've had a 100 ml bottle for a couple of years now, and it's almost full because I use such tiny amounts of it. It'll go bad long before I'm able to finish it. As it is, I don't think I'll repurchase. Maybe if they come out with a "sheer" version, something a little less concentrated.

on 10/31/2009 11:53:00 AM

I will never be without this scent for fall/winter/early spring. It is sexy but in a very refined way. I'm not sure what makes it so special, but I've never had so many complements on a fragrance.

on 1/6/2009 12:54:00 AM

This really is absolute heaven, so beautiful. I got 3 compliments the first day I wore this. My only complaint is it doesnt last long on me at all and while Im normally a "one-spray" kind of girl, I had to do 3 sprays of this to really smell it. The good thing about that is that its not such a sillage monster so as to give other people headaches. Overall its amazing and yes Ill wear it as long as NR makes it.

Popular Fragrances