Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin type : Very Oily
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

3.7

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. It's strong like woah more than 2-3 sprays would be overbearing. It is not sugary sweet it is a bit musky this isn't a clean soapy white Musk more of an anamalic golden musk. Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. I feel like I'm not considering something here but I can't put my finger on it, oh well, very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size & the black bottle.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

on 4/8/2010 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This has to be the sexiest fragrance, ever. I only wear it when Im going out. Im not good at describing fragrances, but this one is a winner. Elegant black bottle. For an EDT its as potent as a EDP.

Popular Fragrances