Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.6

on 5/27/2015 3:42:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I've been wearing Sarah Jessica Parker's Lovely thruout my 20s. Then one day somebody asked if I was wearing Narciso Rodriguez. Curious, I went out to look for NR and was pleasantly surprised it was similar if not better than Lovely! Compared to Lovely, NR for EDT has a stronger, sexier vibe to it. I really love the drydown musky smell. I'd say its the more dominant, more confident sister to Lovely. This definitely isn't anything like those mainstream cheap sweet girly fragrances. It smells sophisticated and expensive. Oh, yes it was expensive.

So needless to say I've made the switch. I've been wearing NR for quite sometime now and everytime I wanted to be a bit adventurous and try other perfumes, I would come back to NR! It's now my HG scent.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Love this smell so much!!!! I love musky perfumes. I've had so many throughout my life, but nothing made me want to buy another bottle except this one. I didn't like this testing it on a paper strip, but something about it kept me going back to sniff it again. So, finally I tried in on my skin and fell in love hard. I'm now on my third bottle, and I will always keep it in my collection. I think it's a floral musk, and that is why I just love it so much. I think it's perfect for any season, weather or occasion. And, I've had SJP's, Lovely, perfume, and I don't like it near as much as I do this one. I know a lot of people think they're similar, well they are both very musky, but Lovely has lavender and other notes that this doesn't have. I do like them both, but prefer NR. And I also like the EDT over the EDP, and think it's better with my chemistry.

on 8/30/2011 7:22:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I can't believe I fell for the hype. From first sniff I wasn't impressed, but like any perfume, I decided to give it time. Four hours later, I still do not like this at all. It's not a terrible smell, but it's sort of one-dimensional, just musk that's almost masculine. I learned after some quick research on fragantica.com that SJP Lovely is considered a cheaper alternative to this. I had SJP Lovely and didn't like it all that well so I gave it away. Go figure. I would recommend smelling this and trying it on first before buying. Anyhow, I'm either going to swap this or give it away.

on 9/6/2008 12:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

After trying out both EDP & EDT, i thought the EDP was the better scent but bought the EDT by mistake. Tried it on anyway as I was too lazy to go down for an exchange and have grown to love it. This scent works for me and its become my daily perfume. Tried the EDP again and didn't like it as much as I did the first time. Will repurchase when the bottle's finished!

on 1/18/2008 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG, I love the EDT!!! I think I have finally found a HG perfume for me!

You can definitely smell the musk in this, but there is also something sweet...no one has yet commented on my scent when I wear this but, personally, I think I smell delicious! ;o)

This is a warm, sexy scent to my nose and I find that it smells pretty much the same from beginning to end once you put it on.

I get bored of fragrances and love trying new ones so I always buy the smallest bottles possible, but this is the first fragrance ever for which I've purchased the large size bottle!

Popular Fragrances