Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.6

on 5/20/2014 5:09:00 PM

This is a very professional and floral scent, and I'd recommend it for use when you're in the office or any daytime occasion. Overall very good scent.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am on my second bottle of this scent, only because my mum borrowed my first bottle and never returned it as she loved it so much.
How would I describe this scent? Slightly musky yet still clean. Feminine, but not florally and sickly. Sophisticated, elegant and classy.
It's so hard to describe a scent, but this scent just captures of these words into a fragrance.
I use this almost every day especially during the colder months. Will continue to repurchase this whenever I run out.

on 3/20/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, daytime kind of fragnance, I think it would suit everyone.

My mum is a huge fan of this ragrance. She is in her 50s and wears this fragrance with grace and elegance.

on 2/21/2014 2:36:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I wore my NR for Her EDT again (black bottle) earlier this week, and ahhh! -- it was like coming home. I feel so comfortable and like "me" in this scent.

Launched in 2003, it's earthy, natural, musky -- with a bit of tang or a bite/saltiness from what note, I don't know -- vetiver maybe? A scent for musk-lovers -- for hippies, goth, naturalists, non-conformists -- the straightforward, the unpretentious -- for those who don't like foo-foo fancy or flowery perfumes -- for those who like to keep it real. A down-to-earth honest fragrance. Becomes one with skin scent. Great stuff!

I own the EDT (black bottle), the EDP (pink bottle), Eau Delicat (lilac bottle), and L'eau (light pink bottle) -- love them all and have separate reviews. Notes for all are listed for comparison under my NR for Her EDP (pink bottle) review.

on 10/17/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am quite difficult and picky when it comes to choosing a signature scent, but this scent (EDT) has not left my top three since it was introduced. It is warm (fall/winter for sure), quiet and restrained, sexy, sophisticated, graceful, and oh so elegant. It has a very subtle naughty side as well, but only b/c it possesses such a mysteriously soft and feminine saunter. It is also one of the most consistent scents when it comes to dry down and staying power. LOVE it!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I was looking for a new Autumn/Winter fragrance. I like classy, sexy, sophisticated, romantic scents with a "touch" of "naughty" in them, and it's definitely for the colder months. And this one is EXACTLY what I've been looking for! But you have to try it on your skin! On the card it smelled pretty, but on the skin, it's amazing! And layered with their beautiful lotion... to die for! I got the gift set with the lotion, toilette, and hair spray... divine! This scent is unique, warm, musky, slightly sweet. Feminine but not too flowery, Sexy, sensuous, graceful and mysterious. Definitely not "trendy". It's classic and beautiful and I LOVE IT! Make sure you get the Black Bottle... the Toilette! The Parfum and the Toilette are totally different. I'm in heaven! :) Oh yea, btw... it reminds me of Victoria's Secret "Basic Instinct" - which I use to LOVE LOVE LOVE before they discontinued it, ugh! They're very similar to me. So I'm really happy, as I've been trying to find something that reminded me of that beloved scent.

Popular Fragrances