Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.7

on 11/4/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the few staples in my large collection which I keep rebuying. On me it's soft, elegant, has staying power, but it is never overpowering. The bottle is beautiful, only con is the fact that it is completely opaque black glass, so there is no way of telling how much is left in the bottle. When this fragrance was first launched over a decade ago there was a small gap in the black coloring which allowed you to judge the perfume level inside, but, very sadly, that was eliminated quickly. Other than that, a beautiful bottle, and definitely a masterpiece perfume.

on 10/15/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A pretty honeyed orange blossom in the beginning balanced by a clean musk. Not too remarkable, but not offensive either.

on 10/18/2011 5:38:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love fragrances, so I'm going to have to preface every fragrance review with this: PLEASE GO OUT AND TRY IT ON FIRST!!!!! Fragrances react differently on different people. Something that smells amazing on other people, does NOT mean it will work for you.

That being said, this EDT is one of my signature scents! My ex boyfriends remember me by this purfume. It is very distinguished, sofhisticated, and stays on very well. Everything I could ask for in a fragrance.

I would recommend wearing it on a night out, and in the winter. Great job Narciso! I love this fragrance so very much!

Top Note: Rose, Peach Pulp
Middle Note: Gentle Amber
Base Note: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Musk

on 7/14/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of all my perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez EDT is my favorite for fall and winter!

Sexy, mysterious, amazing, absolutely wonderful!

Try it!

on 9/22/2007 2:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is one of my favourite perfumes, together with Armani Code, DK Cashmere Mist, Gucci Envy and Jean Paul Gaulthier Classique. On me, it is a musky, white floral with no particular sweetness to it, which makes it stand out in the world of blah vanilla-y, fruity scents. I really like the way it develops on my skin, and it has excellent sillage. I can see the similarity to SJP's Lovely, but this is more interesting, darker and more three-dimensional than that one.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

a friend of mine has been wearing this for a few years and i love it on her so one day i tried it my self--and it smells great on me, too! i cant stop smelling myself! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!
It IS a bit pricey but i really fel it is worth it. it makes me feel like a million bucks!
the bottle is pretty (EDT) and i just feel beautiful wearing it--like the mature nyc professional that I am! Oh, we're both in out mid-twenties--my friend who wears it, and myself.
It is feminine but not powdery, not too strong or old ladyish at all--very beautiful. nice staying power. i've gotten quite a few compliments form guys who've said "wow you smell nice" and the like.
other scents i like: chance by chanel and very irresistible by givenchy
this is NOT like other musk scents--try it yourself!

Popular Fragrances