Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin type : Other
Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

3.0

Edit 3/10/18: I rebought this rollerball bcoz I lost it. It leaked in transit so I’m getting a replacement but 1/4 leaked out. Macys has awesome CS!! It’s a lovely scent, & I’m obsessing over NR scents! —- I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. IIt is not sugary sweet. it is a musky, a Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size (rollerball)

on 9/2/2014 7:37:00 PM

I so, so, so wanted to like this. On me, it was straight up sharp musk and it STINK, STANK, STUNK. Horrible, awful, had to shower twice to get it off.

Nothing floral except a very, very sharp something white, and a Whole Lot of Musk. Like a whole village of Musky Animals and their Cousins sacrificed all of their stankness for one little bottle.

This smells wonderful on others, but was head-splitting, nostril curling, awfulness. Expensive awfulness. I gave it an hour, and it never did calm down to anything pretty before I showered it off. Twice.

Popular Fragrances