Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

3.5

Edit 3/10/18: I rebought this rollerball bcoz I lost it. It leaked in transit so I’m getting a replacement but 1/4 leaked out. Macys has awesome CS!! It’s a lovely scent, & I’m obsessing over NR scents! —- I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. IIt is not sugary sweet. it is a musky, a Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size (rollerball)

on 9/2/2014 7:37:00 PM

I so, so, so wanted to like this. On me, it was straight up sharp musk and it STINK, STANK, STUNK. Horrible, awful, had to shower twice to get it off.

Nothing floral except a very, very sharp something white, and a Whole Lot of Musk. Like a whole village of Musky Animals and their Cousins sacrificed all of their stankness for one little bottle.

This smells wonderful on others, but was head-splitting, nostril curling, awfulness. Expensive awfulness. I gave it an hour, and it never did calm down to anything pretty before I showered it off. Twice.

on 10/15/2012 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

A pretty honeyed orange blossom in the beginning balanced by a clean musk. Not too remarkable, but not offensive either.

on 10/22/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My suggestion is to try this on. Based on other reviews, it seems that when this works with your chemistry, it really works, and if it doesn't it won't have that allure. Also, note that the EDP and EDT may wear completely differently. On me, they are different scents altogether. The EDT REALLY works on me. It's a sophisticated warm skin scent that suggests a sexy maturity. It has great sillage and lasts all day on me and my clothing and warms up like I am radiating this naturally. I was complimented on this constantly and used up a full bottle in the cooler months. Time to repurchase again for the changin of the seasons!