Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.6

on 10/14/2017 12:53:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

A fragrance for when you want to feel grown-up, sexy, and confident. Love, love, love this fragrance!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I blind bought this & SJP Lovely & they are similar very dry like lavender & like gin. Nothing like the more banal VS I normally wear. It's strong like woah more than 2-3 sprays would be overbearing. It is not sugary sweet it is a bit musky this isn't a clean soapy white Musk more of an anamalic golden musk. Mature scent. White Floriental. Flows like white sparkling wine. I feel like I'm not considering something here but I can't put my finger on it, oh well, very lavender & LOTV. French lavender bath salts. Very high strung. I'm intrigued. I got the purse size & the black bottle.

This is a lovely perfume. I actually prefer the edt to the edp which I own as well. I find that this on first spray is sharp and strong but all of the sudden the white flowers come out. Gah it smells so good! Then on me it settles into a lovely soft powdery musk. I adore it and so does alot of people I come across. For some reason I find the edt lasts longer than some edp's' I own. The sillage is moderate and the longevity is there. The black bottle though is impossible to see what I use. I even put an industrial strength flashlight to it lol. But I still couldn't tell what I had left.

I purchased this on a blind buy as I really enjoy white florals I think they are my favorite scent in a perfume. This when I start to get warm the fragrance projects more on me so on warmer days I will go lightly with this. I really love the whole For Her line and Narciso's use of musk. As a musk lover I'm very happy with this. I think those who enjoy white florals would like this but I say try before you buy if you can. For me I'm just lucky I love it as I thought I would like the edp more. It's a beautiful fragrance I can't say enough good things about it. :)

on 11/4/2016 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

One of the few staples in my large collection which I keep rebuying. On me it's soft, elegant, has staying power, but it is never overpowering. The bottle is beautiful, only con is the fact that it is completely opaque black glass, so there is no way of telling how much is left in the bottle. When this fragrance was first launched over a decade ago there was a small gap in the black coloring which allowed you to judge the perfume level inside, but, very sadly, that was eliminated quickly. Other than that, a beautiful bottle, and definitely a masterpiece perfume.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I own lots of perfumes but this definetly in my top 3 favorites. I have the rollerball and the first time I smelled this I knew I had to have it. It smells like a nice clean sexy womanly soap. It's hard to describe what it smells like really. The dry down reminds of a floral soapy smell but like a hint of leather which makes this perfume pure sexy. I find it to be a very confident scent and one that can be worn anytime of year. It comes off as more of an evening scent to me but I do use it once in a while for daytime special occassions. I have worn this on dates and had men comment on how nice I smelled :)

It's probably one of my more longlasting scents and a little dab of it from the rollerball goes a long way! Apparently this is Bethany Frankels' signature scent. IMHO there is a big similarity between this and the Elizabeth & James Black Nirvana. I have both and sometimes can't tell them apart though the E&J is stronger. Anyway if you are on the search for a womanly sexy confident scent you have to try this one!

on 11/14/2013 2:32:00 PM

I read the many rave reviews on this perfume and after a long consideration ,I decided to take the plunge and buy it without ever trying this on .I purchased the Gift Set from Nordstrom that includes the EDT 3.4 ounces,Purse Mini Spray 10ml, and body cream 30 ml. This perfume is woodsy, sulky and musky, definately fall/winter/evening perfume. However ,it is not the Stunner that most people described it to be. From what I read most people seem to dislike the opening and enjoy the dry down. With me it was the opposite,I loved the initial opening notes, it smelled very sophisticated, expensive and promising ,but it quickly developed into an one dimensional barber's shaving cream smell that stayed pretty much throughout .It culminated in a soapy,shampoo-y finish at the end. Once I made the men shaving cream association,I was unable to love this perfume. I have no idea why this is, maybe the tactile musk/solar musk blend?Anyway there are much more beautiful and enticing woody Orientals out there,that are softer, creamier ,more complex and have much more character , for example Code and Diamonds by Armani.This is definitely not $100 perfume, $70 at most. Overrated,you end up paying top price for the Hype.

on 10/17/2013 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I am quite difficult and picky when it comes to choosing a signature scent, but this scent (EDT) has not left my top three since it was introduced. It is warm (fall/winter for sure), quiet and restrained, sexy, sophisticated, graceful, and oh so elegant. It has a very subtle naughty side as well, but only b/c it possesses such a mysteriously soft and feminine saunter. It is also one of the most consistent scents when it comes to dry down and staying power. LOVE it!

on 7/14/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Of all my perfumes, Narciso Rodriguez EDT is my favorite for fall and winter!

Sexy, mysterious, amazing, absolutely wonderful!

Try it!

on 5/12/2010 6:27:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I do like this, but I can't believe this is the EDT, the EDP must be absolutely overpowering. This is a warm, spicy, slightly sweet scent. Very much a "skin" fragrance, which I generally like. I only use this for evening wear, and I just spray a little on my fingers and dab it on my neck, wrists etc. If I actually sprayed this on myself I have a feeling I would absolutely reek of it. Staying power is excellent. I've had a 100 ml bottle for a couple of years now, and it's almost full because I use such tiny amounts of it. It'll go bad long before I'm able to finish it. As it is, I don't think I'll repurchase. Maybe if they come out with a "sheer" version, something a little less concentrated.

on 1/18/2008 11:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

OMG, I love the EDT!!! I think I have finally found a HG perfume for me!

You can definitely smell the musk in this, but there is also something sweet...no one has yet commented on my scent when I wear this but, personally, I think I smell delicious! ;o)

This is a warm, sexy scent to my nose and I find that it smells pretty much the same from beginning to end once you put it on.

I get bored of fragrances and love trying new ones so I always buy the smallest bottles possible, but this is the first fragrance ever for which I've purchased the large size bottle!

Popular Fragrances