Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT

Filtered by age: 25-29
Narciso Rodriguez  For Her EDT

4.4

on 3/30/2016 11:19:00 PM

This is one of my all time favorite perfumes. I love this! Good longevity. Amazing fragrance. This is a masterpiece in my opinion!

on 5/3/2015 7:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I like Narciso Rodriguez For Her EDT because it's not your typical lady's fragrance. There's nothing cute, sweet or frilly about it, verges on the masculine side and that makes it quite modern and empowering. Women who enjoy Black Orchid, Midnight Poison, Coco Noir or Sensuous Noir should give it a try.

Opens with a sharp blast of osmanthus and bergamot which turns floral with orange blossom and evolves to an unusual and quite edgy combination of vetiver and woods with some ambery warmth and a hefty dose of the trademark Narciso Rodriguez musk.

Sillage is decent but not enormous and has good longevity. The bottle is very stylish and protects the content completely but there is no way to estimate how much is left. I like the EDT more than the EDP with is more ladylike, peach and rosey. I consider it one of the more interesting mainstream scents in today's market. Well done Narciso Rodriguez!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Loved it. Smell like heaven .

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

I am on my second bottle of this scent, only because my mum borrowed my first bottle and never returned it as she loved it so much.
How would I describe this scent? Slightly musky yet still clean. Feminine, but not florally and sickly. Sophisticated, elegant and classy.
It's so hard to describe a scent, but this scent just captures of these words into a fragrance.
I use this almost every day especially during the colder months. Will continue to repurchase this whenever I run out.

on 3/20/2014 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Fresh, daytime kind of fragnance, I think it would suit everyone.

My mum is a huge fan of this ragrance. She is in her 50s and wears this fragrance with grace and elegance.

on 7/29/2013 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I LOVE <3 <3 this perfume! My favorite! Before the boyfriend gifted me this, I hoarded all kinds of smell strips from all the magazines I read. That's how I first discovered it. I smelled it the very first time on paper and I was in love ever since! It is so soft and feminine, my favorite is the dry down and when I spray my clothes it lingers and I just inhale it. I can't really describe it, it is a little musky but soft and tender and it is a floral type scent. I just picture in my mind little sparkles and bubbles like something magical and yet lots of flowers whenever I spray lol. I did want to know the difference between the pink bottle and the black bottle so I headed to a Sephora. I like the black which is the eau de toilette, softer smelling. The pink one is a little louder and maybe some sharper notes. Anyways love this perfume!

on 10/22/2011 12:56:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My suggestion is to try this on. Based on other reviews, it seems that when this works with your chemistry, it really works, and if it doesn't it won't have that allure. Also, note that the EDP and EDT may wear completely differently. On me, they are different scents altogether. The EDT REALLY works on me. It's a sophisticated warm skin scent that suggests a sexy maturity. It has great sillage and lasts all day on me and my clothing and warms up like I am radiating this naturally. I was complimented on this constantly and used up a full bottle in the cooler months. Time to repurchase again for the changin of the seasons!

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This smells great, but does not last as long as the EDP.

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was doing my best to like this perfume. The mistake I did was buying it after I sniffed over 20+ different perfumes. Sure my nose couldn't tell a thing :( What a waste of money. Don't get me wrong, I'm sure it smells great on others and hence the good reviews. It's all about body chemistry and this doesn't work well AT ALL on me. Oh yuck!

Popular Fragrances