wet n wild 664B liner

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

This lipliner is kind of a burnished bronzey rose... no orange at all, which is quite nice. It's about two shades darker than my natural lipcolor (I'm a PPP with pigmented lips). My pencil isn't hard and crumbly, as I'd feared, but it's not supersmooth and creamy, either... kind of a firm medium. It goes well with balm or clear gloss, and I can see it going quite nicely with Rimmel Snog lip gloss, as well as other pink or nude lip colors. I'd repurchase. It's a good staple.

The color on this is really nice, reminds me of Mac Spice. Very nice neutral shade for lips, dirt cheap price. The pencil color does tend to break off if you sharpen to a sharp point, but a little waste on a product that was ..what a buck fifty is no biggie, plus it's long. I use this regularly. Great value, great color.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I think this is a great find for fair skin/ pink tone lips. I agree w/ everything TallicaMommy has said in her review below.

I'm so happy to have discovered this lipliner! It's a great replica of the Clinique Bamboo liner I love so much. The only downfall is it needs to be sharpened and the Clinique one doesn't. For the amount of money I save buying this instead, sharpening is really no big deal!

I had pretty much given up trying to find a lipliner that matched my lips. Even Wet 'n' Wild's 666 was too brown and too dark with all of my lipsticks and glosses. But 664B is what I've been looking for! It feels smooth going on, but does seem to 'clump' in spots. But for .99, and to finally have the right shade, I will definitely deal with it!

Popular Lip Liners