wet n wild 664B liner

4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have always been a lipliner fan. I have tons of different ones. When they came out with the new sheer liners(smashbox sheer)/ glaze liners(stila)/ cream shapers(clinique), i got even more excited. The newer formulas today are super soft. They make all other lipliners look dry in comparison. #664b is a light rosy pink color. very pretty. Retails for $1, great price, and is longer than most pencils. I wont repurchase since i like the softer formulas now but a great deal for drugstore price.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This pencil is definitely on the pink side of neutral, but very versatile. I use it with any pinkish lipsticks or glosses that need to be worn with liner, and the pencil is creamy enough that I can wear it with just a little balm. (I must have gotten one of the newer reformulated ones.) You certainly get a lot for your money; I just wish the cap were a little sturdier.

I love this lipliner. Its a really good color for me and its only 99 cents!! Yeah! The color is a natural lookin shimmery medium pink. The color also last a long time and looks great under gloss. The only problem I had is that darn wood casing. Yeah its not quite as nice a a hihg end lipliner but its still great. I wish it was one of those automatic ones that you dont have to sharpen but for 99 cents who cares!

Popular Lip Liners