wet n wild 664B liner

4.7

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

The liner was okay just didn't last as long with my lip gloss or maybe the combination of if wasn't right.

This was the perfect lip liner. I have searched high and low for it and just have to accept that has been discontinued. In my search for something that comes close I just found one that just might. Cover Girl Outlast Smoothwear lipliner in nude is the perfect pink/nude and reminds me of 664b. I will continue my fruitless search for the elusive 664b but the Cover Girl helps ease the pain of that loss!!

HELP! i can't find this anywhere. was it discontinued?!

I love this color. It's the color I have always searched for. Supernatural yet gorgeous.

I'm so happy to have discovered this lipliner! It's a great replica of the Clinique Bamboo liner I love so much. The only downfall is it needs to be sharpened and the Clinique one doesn't. For the amount of money I save buying this instead, sharpening is really no big deal!

It's a great color! Very flattering and I think it'd work with a variety of lipcolors and skintones. I'd prefer if it were in a self-sharpening pencil though, so I took off 1 lippie for that.

I had pretty much given up trying to find a lipliner that matched my lips. Even Wet 'n' Wild's 666 was too brown and too dark with all of my lipsticks and glosses. But 664B is what I've been looking for! It feels smooth going on, but does seem to 'clump' in spots. But for .99, and to finally have the right shade, I will definitely deal with it!

i like this liner. its a MLBB pinky mauve color with some shimmer to it, but you dont really notice it. sometimes i wear this by itself and it looks really pretty, natural, yet defined.

I really like this liner. I like it even better then #666! The color kind of reminds me of MAC's Prrr. Its very girly and natural.

This is a fabulous product. You hear a lot about 666, this lesser known 664 is actually my preference for a great neutral toned - hmmm don't exactly want to say pink. I use it under just about any lipstick or by itself with a clear gloss - heavenly results. For God's sake it's 99cents or something like that - get several right away.

Popular Lip Liners