wet n wild 664B liner

Filtered by skin type : Normal

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

This lip liner is a perfect match to my lips and I can't imagine ever needing to use any other.

I LOVE THIS COLOR! This l/l is just a shade darker than my natural shade and I line and fill in my lips and today I added a nice coral pink l/s on top and wow-perfect lips!! Do not hesitate to purchase this at .99-how can you go wrong!!

This lipliner is kind of a burnished bronzey rose... no orange at all, which is quite nice. It's about two shades darker than my natural lipcolor (I'm a PPP with pigmented lips). My pencil isn't hard and crumbly, as I'd feared, but it's not supersmooth and creamy, either... kind of a firm medium. It goes well with balm or clear gloss, and I can see it going quite nicely with Rimmel Snog lip gloss, as well as other pink or nude lip colors. I'd repurchase. It's a good staple.

The color on this is really nice, reminds me of Mac Spice. Very nice neutral shade for lips, dirt cheap price. The pencil color does tend to break off if you sharpen to a sharp point, but a little waste on a product that was ..what a buck fifty is no biggie, plus it's long. I use this regularly. Great value, great color.

Popular Lip Liners