Renew Intensive Skin Therapy

Deionized Water, Glycerin USP, Petrolatum USP, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Allantoin, T36-C5 Melaleuca Oil, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance.

on 12/4/2017 11:04:00 PM

I have always had terribly sensitive skin and severe eczema since I was a child.
My parents spent thousands on dermatologists and I followed in their footsteps as an adult trying to find a solution to my Neverending skin problems.
I've tried every cheap, mid range and expensive cream on the market. I've been prescribed some of the most severe steroid creams too. Nothing has ever worked long term (some have given me short term relief).
Then one day someone suggested I try renew and handed me a small bottle. Within days my skin was the healthiest and prettiest it had ever been. It's a body lotion but I've been using it on my face for about 8 years. As long as there is renewed in my house, I have perfect skin. But gosh, I notice when I forget to order it, because my skin spirals into chaos again.
I always keep two of the value sized bottles on hand now.
If you have eczema or psoriasis or hives or just dry skin you should give this a try. The chances are it will be the end of your search.

on 11/29/2017 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This product is miraculous to me. Over the years I'd tried body lotions here and there, but they almost always irritated me rather than help in any way. I didn't like to feel wet, sticky, greasy, or smell over-perfumed with some cheap-smelling lotion scent. Even though I bascially have "bulletproof" skin, so to speak, when I was a child I used to get contact dermatitis from Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, Jergens, Rose Milk, ...others I can't remember. I have no idea why, but as a result I grew up avoiding using body lotions, and now, at age 51, I recently discovered a new and exciting thing. When I apply Renew Body lotion at night, my skin feels like baby skin in the morning. It looks just radiant, silky and healthy. I've been using the shower wash and hand wash too, and I think it's unlikely I will feel symptoms of dry skin, ever, while using these productsl This lotion is not unscented, rather it has a very mild "Ivory soap" type fragrance that fades on skin. If I sniff close, it may smell like I washed my arm with soap, but this is definitely not a perfumed lotion. Speaking of perfumed lotions, Melaleuca has some lovely perfumed lotions that actually moisturizer and don't merely perfume skin. I am quite enjoying one scented Pear-Raspberry after epilating, or wherever I feel a dry patch.Back to Renew...may favorite thing about it is how shockingly soft and smooth I feel when I wake up. It's great to have my skin feeling healthy and looking good. This product is made by the Meleleuca Brand.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

renew is a good product for me I have very delicate skin I've been having does the skin since I was born when I first saw you using renew it really helped my skin look healthier and made it to work I wouldn't itch I take a lot of medication would let me in because my skin is very dry so it really does help me it's the best lotion than I ever use that I really use

on 12/24/2015 12:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I hate to repeat what everybody else said, but it's true...this is the best lotion I have ever used in my life. I have very sensitive skin and at my age it can get dry and itchy. My mom had a big bottle of this lotion sent to me and it's almost unbelievable how well it works. I've been noticing that my fingers are wrinkly. One application of this lotion and the wrinkles are gone. It lasts through several hand washings, doesn't feel greasy, absorbs quickly. If you could describe the perfect body lotion, this is it. Very expensive, well worth it. This is high praise coming from somebody who doesn't spend big bucks on skin care or makeup products because, in general, lower priced products perform as well. Not in this case.

My mom used to sell Melaleuca, and that's how I ended up trying this lotion. It's not at all greasy but somehow keeps skin hydrated for longer than any other lotion I've used. It doesn't irritate my very sensitive skin. I keep a large pump bottle in my bathroom, a medium size bottle on my desk, and travel size tubes in my handbags. I've been using it for years and will continue to do so because no other body lotions measure up!

on 4/19/2011 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using Renew for years. It never fails to impress and work as it says it does! Even my husbands hands that are very rough get softer after just one use. This lotion sinks in and you can tell it is penetrating and not just sitting there on the surface. You can get small portions of it to try for just $2 and I would suggest that anyone looking for a really great moisturizer should try it at least. Now I do like the lovely smelly lotions and this is more basic - no flowery smell so it works very well for men and women. It also LASTS for a very long time because you don't need to use a ton of it to get the result you are after.

on 1/31/2011 9:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

DEFINITELY THE BEST LOTION/CREAM EVER. EVER!

This was given to me by my aunt awhile back because she noticed that my hand area had ezcema on it. I'd been suffering from ezcema since I was in 4th grade and never really grew out of it. It tends to come back once in awhile but when it does, its ugly and painful. She told me that this lotion really works and it'll clear up my skin. To be honest, I put this away and forgot about it till I ran out of hand lotion one day and tried this on. It absorbed into my hands fairly quickly, and then I noticed the bumps had softened! I was quite happy with this. After just a few days of usage, it was GONE. OMG. I was suprised that this worked so well! Then sometime after that, I went walking in the city with my friends. It was the middle of winter and the wind was so cold. I realized after going to the bathroom that my face was all red! I didn't have anything on me except this lotion so I figured why not try? I didn't have anything else. But it totally did the trick! The redness on my skin cleared up and my face stayed moisturized and comfortable for hours!

I don't know why I never heard of this lotion before. This is definitely the HG of lotions for me! I have sensitive skin and it just makes everything about it so much better.

The bottle maybe twenty something dollars, but man, IT'S WORTH IT. When you suffer from ezcema and you find something like this. It's exciting!

on 12/30/2010 10:46:00 PM

This is the best lotion I have ever used. I will use it for the rest of my life if i can afford it. Makes my skin awesome.

I have skin that gets very dry in the winter, I cant just use just any lotion. Every lotion I have bought has been greasy and made me itch. My friend was gushing over this stuff and I was able to get a bottle through her. The best lotion ever. It seems kind of expensive, 20-30 bucks for a 20oz bottle, but you can find sales and buy bulk, which i probably should do since i am probably going to be using this for the rest of my life.

best lotion ever.

the company says that this lotion is good for treating excema and relieving psoriass , rosacea and diabetes skin problems. they (Melaleuca - the company that makes it) have a pretty good 2 page pdf you can google to read all about that.

i can even use it on dry patches on my face, or if my skin gets chapped, even on chapped lips, its a healing lotion.

on 2/26/2010 11:10:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

Wow...I wasn't expecting to find reviews on this not-so-popular lotion but I should have had faith in my trusty MUA. Anyway, this is hands down one of the BEST moisturizers for my sensitve skin. My mom turned me on to it (her friend is a Melaleuca distributor). At first, I thought it was just some plaine 'ole lotion but my mom raved about it so I gave it a try. Immediately, I noticed how quickly it sank in. You know how your skin drinks up moisturizer after a good exfoliation? Well, that's what happened upon first application. After a few day of use, my itchy legs calmed down and seemed to heal. I was amazed. As others have stated, I've used almost every lotion out there but nothing compares. I mean, this stuff totally minimizes my eczema by 90%. No joke! The fragrance is very light and non offensive. Renew is an absolute staple in my mega collection of lotions and creams, especially in the Winter time.

This is the first lotion I have used that made me want to use it every day. I have super sensitive skin and break out in sores often. This lotion has actually helped reduce the amount of sores I break out. I have repurchased many times!

Popular Lotions / Creams